Review from a long time user

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

PaulP

Banned
Pretty accurate for now, would 100% recommend getting a AntiAim js but agree with the rest and as for the legit bot it performs pretty well from what ive used as far as strong aim assist goese with it but im pretty sure you get red trust if your trying to legit cheat with ot
Yeah you do get red trust, OT legit bot works fine and gets the job done, just needs a new vac bypass.

stuck

Early adopter
If i had to review the cheat in a single phrase, it would be:
"The cheat is not entirely bad, but it's not fitting for the current meta."
i.e : Ideal Tick / Roll / AX etc.
That’s true. After the update it will fit that for sure.

Arknight

Yeah you do get red trust, OT legit bot works fine and gets the job done, just needs a new vac bypass.
Being completely honest? i think it's dumb to use onetap or that one blue russian software to legit, you are better off using something else, and yeah the red trust is no surprising.

Arknight

If i had to review the cheat in a single phrase, it would be:
"The cheat is not entirely bad, but it's not fitting for the current meta."
i.e : Ideal Tick / Roll / AX etc.
And if more servers decide to host 2019-2020 desync instead of 2018 and 2022 servers, onetap would be great.

keoperDAB

none of cheats really hit what they should hit. Not even gamesense got a jitter resolver. It's more about luck then about actual resolving.
and the good thing for onetap is
it won't goes for head when enemy is lethal

i remember i missed 5 shots to a lethal guy with a scout using gs/nl and it forced head only :)

Reactions: PaulP

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
and the good thing for onetap is
it won't goes for head when enemy is lethal

i remember i missed 5 shots to a lethal guy with a scout using gs/nl and it forced head only :)
Well... there are instances where the hack will shoot head on lethal player, also regarding misses on specific hitboxes in specific scenarios which hopefully will be addressed.

Reactions: keoperDAB