Honest, brutal onetap review from uid 521

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Nightmare

Early adopter
I've been using onetap for a long ass time, recently bought a sub again and tbh I was disappointed.

Ragebot : 6/10
Ragebot is alright, not sure why y'all would remove so many options but I guess it's easier to config like that, you can do pretty good with onetap but honestly, the resolver is fucking horrible, I still do good with onetap but the resolver is straight up flaming hot trash for example against cheats like nemesis, you will straight up dump the enemy, resolver is inferior to most cheats, fakelag is pretty decent.

LegitBot : 5.5/10
Haven't used the legitbot much, in v1 it was absolutely garbage but in v3 it's alright, nothing too special, it got everything you need I guess but onetap really isn't meant for legit cheating.

Anti-Aimbot : 8/10
Onetap's anti-aim has always been insane and with luas you can get a very good aa. no complaints here.

Visuals : 9/10
Visuals are pretty neat, I kinda got tired of onetap's font but it's whatever, you got everything you need, the glow chams are pretty ugly without luas tho lol.

Miscellaneous : 8/10
Miscellaneous features are good, you have everything you need and onetap was the first cheat to have a custom clantag made like that.

JavaScripts : 7/10
Most java scripts are pretty useless, altough there's some good ones, you can't really do much with the current api but it's new so that's understandable.

Staff team : 8/10
I had some issues with the ot loader and lost like 3 days of my sub but it's alright, support is okay, shoutout to ed for inviting me to onetap, one of my friends got false banned a while back tho lol.

Community : 3/10
Community is fucking retarded, toxic and will spam you saying ot is the best cheat and that everything is a config issue.

Overall : 7.5/10
Onetap is alright, it used to be absolutely insane in v1 after that it just went downhills, it's not the best cheat you can get but it's also not the worst cheat you can get, spam me with "config issue" in the comments all you want but I know it's not a config issue lol. kbye.

Last edited:

Tenzyph

I've been using onetap for a long ass time, recently bought a sub again and tbh I was disappointed.

Ragebot : 6/10
Ragebot is alright, not sure why y'all would remove so many options but I guess it's easier to config like that, you can do pretty good with onetap but honestly, the resolver is fucking horrible, I still do good with onetap but the resolver is straight up flaming hot trash for example against cheats like nemesis, you will straight up dump the enemy, resolver is inferior to most cheats, fakelag is pretty decent.

LegitBot : 5.5/10
Haven't used the legitbot much, in v1 it was absolutely garbage but in v3 it's alright, nothing too special, it got everything you need I guess but onetap really isn't meant for legit cheating.

Anti-Aimbot : 8/10
Onetap's anti-aim has always been insane and with luas you can get a very good aa. no complaints here.

Visuals : 9/10
Visuals are pretty neat, I kinda got tired of onetap's font but it's whatever, you got everything you need, the glow chams are pretty ugly without luas tho lol.

Miscellaneous : 8/10
Miscellaneous features are good, you have everything you need and onetap was the first cheat to have a custom clantag made like that.

JavaScripts : 7/10
Most java scripts are pretty useless, altough there's some good ones, you can't really do much with the current api but it's new so that's understandable.

Staff team : 8/10
I had some issues with the ot loader and lost like 3 days of my sub but it's alright, support is okay, shoutout to ed for inviting me to onetap, one of my friends got false banned a while back tho lol.

Community : 3/10
Community is fucking retarded, toxic and will spam you saying ot is the best cheat and that everything is a config issue.

Overall : 7.5/10
Onetap is alright, it used to be absolutely insane in v1 after that it just went downhills, it's not the best cheat you can get but it's also not the worst cheat you can get, spam me with "config issue" in the comments all you want but I know it's not a config issue lol. kbye.
What were your issues with loader?

Nightmare

Early adopter
Can you send videos of your issues please?
No, I can't be bothered to shadowplay videos of me missing shots. It's normal to miss desync but onetap has a clear issue resolving certain anti-aims, about 1 week ago I was going against one of my friends who uses nemesis and I was just missing him over and over again with him not missing me once

wann2k

No, I can't be bothered to shadowplay videos of me missing shots. It's normal to miss desync but onetap has a clear issue resolving certain anti-aims, about 1 week ago I was going against one of my friends who uses nemesis and I was just missing him over and over again with him not missing me once
at least u guys dont miss many shots in stomach & chest due to resolver

Johns

Banned
agreed this cheat is just going downhill from here.