Review from a long time user

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

PaulP

Banned
Ragebot (7/10)
Cheat still performs average, just like V3 did at the end. The aimpoints of live build are genuinely horrendous. 90% of the time I shoot for head, I hit upper-chest, thats overall the worst part of OTs ragebot currently. Resolver is still alright, resolves low delta without issue and low/mid jitter pretty well, high fast jitter still dumps quite often. The prediction of Onetap is still immaculate, auto is great as always and awp is aswell. Minimum damage calculation suffers a bit currently aswell. Backtracking on OT is next to none, barely functions without fake ping, and even with its not a lot.

Legitbot (?/10)
Havent used it, not worth using it either. (OT causes red trust, hence why I say not worth using)

Antiaim (5/10)
The default AA is useable but not great. Theres alot of decent paid scripts and cracks for alot of those, so getting decent AA is very easy.

Visuals (10/10)
Not a fan of OT's visuals, never have been. This is personal preference. They arent too bad so ehhh. Decent customization options so I can live with them.

Misc and UI (8/10)
Menu is quite cluttered but overall, its nice.

SCRIPTING (6/10)
JS is quite limiting as is, so not the greatest to start with. The OT API also doesn't allow for a ton of cheat altering functions to be created.

Performance (10/10)
Always getting 400+ FPS so cant complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: greskone420

Aszab123

I have to agree on the ragebot. Now, I have never been a fan of OneTap, and I always said it went bad since V3 came out. And as much as I hate to say this, this is the best 20 euro cheat on the public market. Of course, there are cheaper cheats (and better) on the public market. However if I had to choose between OneTap, and Soufiw's cheat, I would go with OneTap. If I'd had to choose between OneTap (20 euro) and Soufiw's other cheat (5 euro), I would go with the 5 euro one.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Alpha users do get updates. A lot.

Reactions: Somenichs

keoperDAB

can't say much but imo all cheats are similar actually
i don't rlly use nl so idk but i think sk just performing like nl
so in my experience, just nl/sk bt more than ot

stuck

Early adopter
Ragebot (5/10)
Cheat still performs shit, just like V3 did at the end. New menu doesn't make it V4, when you have lazy devs who have almost completely abandoned the project, this is what youre left with. Very outdated and has major aimpoint issues, whenever the cheat shoots for head, I hit upperchest half the time, desperately needs an update. It still has a solid~ish auto and great awp, the aimpoint issues ruin scouting for OT currently.

Legitbot (?/10)
Havent used it, not worth using it either. (OT causes red trust, hence why I say not worth using)

Antiaim (7/10)
The default AA is useable but not great. Theres alot of decent paid scripts and cracks for alot of those, so getting decent AA is very easy.

Visuals (7/10)
Not a fan of OT's visuals, never have been. This is personal preference. They arent too bad so ehhh. Decent customization options so I can live with them.

Misc and UI (8/10)

Performance (10/10)
U aren’t low uid but in rest I agree with the review.
that’s true

PaulP

Banned
I do better with Primordial than any cheat, so I am very biased towards that cheat. Everything is quite similar right now though.

PaulP

Banned
I have to agree on the ragebot. Now, I have never been a fan of OneTap, and I always said it went bad since V3 came out. And as much as I hate to say this, this is the best 20 euro cheat on the public market. Of course, there are cheaper cheats (and better) on the public market. However if I had to choose between OneTap, and Soufiw's cheat, I would go with OneTap. If I'd had to choose between OneTap (20 euro) and Soufiw's other cheat (5 euro), I would go with the 5 euro one.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Alpha users do get updates. A lot.
I disagree with it being the best public. I have always been an OT user, but in its current state its very poor for $20. It would be alot better with a lua api over js too, JS is a very simple scripting language and not a ton can be devved up with it.

Aszab123

I disagree with it being the best public. I have always been an OT user, but in its current state its very poor for $20. It would be alot better with a lua api over js too, JS is a very simple scripting language and not a ton can be devved up with it.
Whenever I talk about a cheat, I do not count scripting. Scripting is a seperate category for me.

PaulP

Banned
Whenever I talk about a cheat, I do not count scripting. Scripting is a seperate category for me.
Understandable, the cheat in itself isn't TOO outdated, but without a solid API to back it up, its very limiting on things to can improve the cheat itself.

stuck

Early adopter
Scripting is the most important stuff.

All the cheats are Script based on now days.
Understandable, the cheat in itself isn't TOO outdated, but without a solid API to back it up, its very limiting on things to can improve the cheat itself.
isn’t too outdated cuz all the cheats are outdated.

PaulP

Banned
If i had to review the cheat in a single phrase, it would be:
"The cheat is not entirely bad, but it's not fitting for the current meta."
i.e : Ideal Tick / Roll / AX etc.
Thats a great summary of it, better than anyone elses ive read. Its also not built for the new desync change that happened last year. from low-delta to high jitter

Failure

Ragebot (5/10)
Cheat still performs shit, just like V3 did at the end. New menu doesn't make it V4, when you have lazy devs who have almost completely abandoned the project, this is what youre left with. Very outdated and has major aimpoint issues, whenever the cheat shoots for head, I hit upperchest half the time, desperately needs an update. It still has a solid~ish auto and great awp, the aimpoint issues ruin scouting for OT currently.

Legitbot (?/10)

Antiaim (7/10)

Visuals (7/10)

Misc and UI (8/10)

Performance (10/10)
Pretty accurate for now, would 100% recommend getting a AntiAim js but agree with the rest and as for the legit bot it performs pretty well from what ive used as far as strong aim assist goese with it but im pretty sure you get red trust if your trying to legit cheat with ot