review after 6 months using onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Banshee

Early adopter
"evidence", download onetap.exe, inject and u'll see all evidences lol
just did that and here is my evidence from the first game i played today on a random server i joined
unknown.png

hatsuhaze

LMFAO WTF IS THIS

the cheat is perfectly fine, the resolver could use an update but i know that's coming soon.

playstyle/config issue.
i mean I don't agree with most of the review but how the fuck can crashing be a cfg/playstyle issue LMAO

hatsuhaze

Bro 0/10 hahahahahaha lmao..dude trust me it's best public cheat out there
That is true, aimware is dogshit. That doesn't mean the cheat cant be improved on. Had a sub 15 days ago and some of the issues I ran into were:
Cheat shooting significantly below min dmg, for example, min dmg is 35 to shoots for 20.
OT shoots too early when holding an angle (body pointscale 58 head 47)
Older javascript spam console log (annoying but doesn't affect gameplay)
Crashes sometimes when reloading scripts.

Thats about it but I didn't have any problems with the resolver tbh. Enjoyed onetap and felt like it was worth the 20 bucks.

Reactions: leoOze

Chateauhv

That is true, aimware is dogshit. That doesn't mean the cheat cant be improved on. Had a sub 15 days ago and some of the issues I ran into were:
Cheat shooting significantly below min dmg, for example, min dmg is 35 to shoots for 20.
OT shoots too early when holding an angle (body pointscale 58 head 47)
Older javascript spam console log (annoying but doesn't affect gameplay)
Crashes sometimes when reloading scripts.

Thats about it but I didn't have any problems with the resolver tbh. Enjoyed onetap and felt like it was worth the 20 bucks.
Yes crashes are lot...and shoot below min damage many times

Gzuz187

Early adopter
onetap its not bad for semi rage when you have good js you can beat skeet or novoline users
about the legit bot I can not promise anything (not use this ) i play MM only with ragebot and js

the resolver is ok but could be better all guys who said ot resolver trash its user issue
im hiting with onetap good and im have 1 year used only skeet skeet resolver not rly better than ot shame problems

L4wless174

Early adopter
Yes crashes are lot...and shoot below min damage many times
i agree with the crashing issue although i do not experience them, but thats how min works it tries to target minimum damage

doesnt rly matter which cheat you use its going to have stability issues for some people and it will shoot below min sometimes