review after 6 months using onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Nanako

"sky
você
é
random
some daqui"

belo motivo pra dar ban do dc, mas na real q nem jogo mais esse jogo imundo, ent fds, só fiz essa review pra falar a real sobre o ot e a comunidade dele, banido ou desbanido do discord do cheat eu n ligo mais
You're getting on the "I don't play this game anymore" copout for no reason. You're still a subscriber and often access the forum (Limiting who views your profile doesn't hide any of your relevant info like join date and last seen). The truth here is your inability to properly play the game which is often the case with people like you. You're not showing the reality about Onetap and it's community, just your brain not being a brain.

Haunter

Subscriber
rage-bot: 2 actually autostop is VERY VERY shit, resolver don't solve baim, double tap don't have simple settings (like DT HC) and dam override JS crashes the cheat
* force point scale don't work
what? a script crashing the cheat is a script issue lol not a cheat issue its pretty hard to actually make the cheat crash with a script unintentionally

Anti-aim: 0 anti-aim JavaScript crashes the game, so we are forced to use vanilla, and vanilla is shit (I prefer use pitch down without fake angles, it's the same)
see above

JS: 0 JS crashes when we click on settings tab, and some scripts, when we open "JavaScript"'s tab
see above of above

u legit rate things so low when you are probably using scripts from like 8 months ago or shitty cracks lmao

steve12345

General review (since march):
legit: 3 legit bot is very bad and I use only RCS, but it's a rage cheat, so I don't worry
Semi rage: 5 on general, it's good, 3 months ago I won all matches, but actually, I prefer not to play.
* and onetap doesn’t solve legit aa, mainly of 5$ semirage cheats
Rage bot: 7.5 it's "ok", ragebot definitely isn't perfect (or very good), but looking the last 6 months of onetap, sometimes has an update and made the cheat good. Resolver isn't the best and auto stop is more or less.
anti-aim: 8 vanilla aa is veeeeeery shit, all free pastes can resolver vanilla aa, but with good js it can be better than private cheats
visuals: 10 I really like the visuals, and it's VERY beauty
JS: 8 it's ok, but API isn't the best

review for actually onetap version/build:
legit: 1 actually legit bot is very bad, and it's impossible make a real legit hacking using onetap (unless you use only wall + edge jump)
Legit semi rage (legit tab): 0 impossible. legit tab don't have resolver.
Semi rage: 0 it's IMPOSSIBLE play semi rage, resolver don't solve 5$ legit aa, and onetap's legit aa on rage tab is VERY bad.
Anti-aim: 0 anti-aim JavaScript crashes the game, so we are forced to use vanilla, and vanilla is shit (I prefer use pitch down without fake angles, it's the same)
rage-bot: 2 actually autostop is VERY VERY shit, resolver don't solve baim, double tap don't have simple settings (like DT HC) and dam override JS crashes the cheat
* force point scale don't work
Visuals: 10/10, it's good, and some visuals js works, so, it's ok.
JS: 0 JS crashes when we click on settings tab, and some scripts, when we open "JavaScript"'s tab

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

community: 0 95/100 of community will say "CFG issue" if you criticize the cheat
Staff: 9 A friend of mine got banned of onetap's discord without reason, by a brazilian moderator, but the main staffers (ed, llama, storm (developer) lani, signal, ray, and kitty) are very attentive and active.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree about the community feedback you provided

Reactions: leoOze

Banshee

Early adopter
I agree about the community feedback you provided
well considering that 99% of the time the ppl making these threads simply don't understand how to play and how to cfg saying it's a cfg issue is pretty appropriate. they also rarely post anything regarding clips to backup their statements.

nullptr

well considering that 99% of the time the ppl making these threads simply don't understand how to play and how to cfg saying it's a cfg issue is pretty appropriate. they also rarely post anything regarding clips to backup their statements.
I mean at the same time I don't think what you're doing helps much either but obviously it's not your job to contribute anything as a user. The cheat has some pretty clear issues that I won't detail here as everyone already knows about them (onshot issues, crashing for some users, multipoint bugs, etc) I still think the cheat is probably the least buggy and by far most optimized but ignoring all the issues will just lead to the downfall of the cheat, however onetap is obviously here to stay and who knows what the future holds

Reactions: leoOze

Banshee

Early adopter
I mean at the same time I don't think what you're doing helps much either but obviously it's not your job to contribute anything as a user. The cheat has some pretty clear issues that I won't detail here as everyone already knows about them (onshot issues, crashing for some users, multipoint bugs, etc) I still think the cheat is probably the least buggy and by far most optimized but ignoring all the issues will just lead to the downfall of the cheat, however onetap is obviously here to stay and who knows what the future holds
I simply don't contribute on the forum as in my eyes that's a waste of my time. I contribute by being a alpha tester.

steve12345

Yep.. I can understand its very hard to know if these type of feedbacks are simply troll or not without proper clips backing up

leoOze

I simply don't contribute on the forum as in my eyes that's a waste of my time. I contribute by being a alpha tester.
Contributing to the forum is a waste of time because 99% of people are dumb without iq and, for some reason, they think that if they say that Onetap is perfect, they will help the community or get alpha

Banshee

Early adopter
Contributing to the forum is a waste of time because 99% of people are dumb without iq and, for some reason, they think that if they say that Onetap is perfect, they will help the community or get alpha
well you call it shit but provide 0 evidence to back up your statements so yeah...