review after 6 months using onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

leoOze

That is true, aimware is dogshit. That doesn't mean the cheat cant be improved on. Had a sub 15 days ago and some of the issues I ran into were:
Cheat shooting significantly below min dmg, for example, min dmg is 35 to shoots for 20.
OT shoots too early when holding an angle (body pointscale 58 head 47)
Older javascript spam console log (annoying but doesn't affect gameplay)
Crashes sometimes when reloading scripts.

That's about it but I didn't have any problems with the resolver tbh. Enjoyed onetap and felt like it was worth the 20 bucks.
1- kill players using cheats on 4fun online games never worth more than $5
2- cs:ho hvh is dead
3- community is dumb and toxic

In my opinion, it's no longer worth spending money on it

leoOze

onetap its not bad for semi rage when you have good js you can beat skeet or novoline users
about the legit bot I can not promise anything (not use this ) i play MM only with ragebot and js

the resolver is ok but could be better all guys who said ot resolver trash its user issue
im hiting with onetap good and im have 1 year used only skeet skeet resolver not rly better than ot shame problems
autostop sucks and js crashes every time, it's impossible to use it on hvh, so I stopped playing hvh due to onetap issues and due to the toxicity of hvh community

Banshee

Early adopter
autostop sucks and js crashes every time, it's impossible to use it on hvh, so I stopped playing hvh due to onetap issues and due to the toxicity of hvh community
yknow retard its not onetaps fault your poor ass uses cracked js's
its your and the developer of that js's fault.
you literally just demonstarted that you are braindead.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
idk, maybe dont use cracked js's that force ur game to close

L4wless174

Early adopter

1. you have a subscription
2. cs:ho?
3. youre not helping with the dumb part

L4wless174

Early adopter
maybe dont use script you brain dead fucking troglodyte

Swelife

General review (since march):
legit: 3 legit bot is very bad and I use only RCS, but it's a rage cheat, so I don't worry
Semi rage: 5 on general, it's good, 3 months ago I won all matches, but actually, I prefer not to play.
* and onetap doesn’t solve legit aa, mainly of 5$ semirage cheats
Rage bot: 7.5 it's "ok", ragebot definitely isn't perfect (or very good), but looking the last 6 months of onetap, sometimes has an update and made the cheat good. Resolver isn't the best and auto stop is more or less.
anti-aim: 8 vanilla aa is veeeeeery shit, all free pastes can resolver vanilla aa, but with good js it can be better than private cheats
visuals: 10 I really like the visuals, and it's VERY beauty
JS: 8 it's ok, but API isn't the best

review for actually onetap version/build:
legit: 1 actually legit bot is very bad, and it's impossible make a real legit hacking using onetap (unless you use only wall + edge jump)
Legit semi rage (legit tab): 0 impossible. legit tab don't have resolver.
Semi rage: 0 it's IMPOSSIBLE play semi rage, resolver don't solve 5$ legit aa, and onetap's legit aa on rage tab is VERY bad.
Anti-aim: 0 anti-aim JavaScript crashes the game, so we are forced to use vanilla, and vanilla is shit (I prefer use pitch down without fake angles, it's the same)
rage-bot: 2 actually autostop is VERY VERY shit, resolver don't solve baim, double tap don't have simple settings (like DT HC) and dam override JS crashes the cheat
* force point scale don't work
Visuals: 10/10, it's good, and some visuals js works, so, it's ok.
JS: 0 JS crashes when we click on settings tab, and some scripts, when we open "JavaScript"'s tab

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

community: 0 95/100 of community will say "CFG issue" if you criticize the cheat
Staff: 9 A friend of mine got banned of onetap's discord without reason, by a brazilian moderator, but the main staffers (ed, llama, storm (developer) lani, signal, ray, and kitty) are very attentive and active.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no

leoOze

hatsuhaze

Learn English dumbass, please talk about the actual comment instead of random shit retard.