My review after 6 months (Where I speak proper English :D)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

CSKARMA1

I've been using onetap for about six months. Although I've been using other UC (Unknowncheats) pastes and Aimware for about two years, I have enjoyed onetap for it's consistent ragebot and good admins.

Rage + Resolver - 9.5

There's a lot of newfags complaining on forums about how terrible the ragebot is, while it's not that bad. It performs pretty consistently and never really has had a time period where it's as bad as a cheat like aimware. To be honest, if you really hate onetap ragebot so much, find another public cheat as good. It's not gonna happen.

Anti Aim - 8.5

It's pretty good. I feel like you need at minimum the custom anti aim script that gives eye yaw control etc. I would recommend a good anti aim script like Noble. If I were to include noble, the anti aim would be a 10.

Legit - 8.5

The legit is good. If you just want a basic legit/semirage experience without all the bells and whistles of newer legit cheats, it's useable. Although I wouldn't use it as a main cheat if I enjoyed legit, It's ok if you want to.

P.S. this cheat has 250k forum members, if you're super worried about getting vacced, DON'T use this cheat. It can be risky as there are so many people using it.

Visuals - 9

The visuals are pretty good. Although there are some cheats with more visual options, most of them are overkill. I don't really have much to say about the visual options, however, it isn't really a main consideration for me when buying a cheat.

Misc. - 8

There isn't anything special in the misc category. I don't feel like there's any cool features I couldn't find anywhere else. Most cheats have some super cool feature most other cheats don't have. I haven't really find any of those.

Final Verdict - 9

This is a very good rage cheat. If you are looking for a cheat with the best rage and ok legit and visuals, I highly recommend onetap.

Last edited: