Revert this "resolver update"

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

sOsIce21

kinda shit tbh
And to the onetap dickriders in the comments. Its not a config issue so dont spam. "Config issue! Godmode Sense Release!" "Your just braindead nn!"
bruv you made another thread about this like 2weeks ago stop it. If you stopped hvhing why even complain the resolver is fine for me and im not talking abt dt baim.

NinjaOficial

You don't want me to say "config issue"?
That's fine, that's a YOU issue.
We won't believe you until you provide video proof, is it so hard for you to understand?

Reactions: sPeC
You don't want me to say "config issue"?
That's fine, that's a YOU issue.
We won't believe you until you provide video proof, is it so hard for you to understand?
Is it hard to understand i dont hvh anymore? What are onetap users iq if you can read you can see i said i dont hvh like 5 times.

L4wless174

Early adopter
Is it hard to understand i dont hvh anymore? What are onetap users iq if you can read you can see i said i dont hvh like 5 times.
we’re asking to video evidence to support you claim if you dont want to show vid that’s fine
iq has nothing to do with being able to read

L4wless174

Early adopter
"iq has nothing to do with able to read" so your saying if i had 20 iq i could read?
intelligence quotient, is a measure of a person's reasoning ability. In short, it is supposed to gauge how well someone can use information and logic to answer questions or make predictions

L4wless174

Early adopter
No evidence of it getting better either
no opened a thread and said “kinda good tbh
And to the onetap dickriders in the comments. Its not a config issue so dont spam. "Config issue! Godmode Sense Release!" "Your just braindead nn!"

Status
Not open for further replies.