Revert this "resolver update"

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

Shut the fuck up.

EDIT: This entire game I played with legit aa.
Omg! you played with an aa setting almost every cheat misses! omg bro your so good. also playing against the most dogshit players alive

what are these replies i clearly stated i didnt hvh anymore in the reply section but everyone is spamming "Video Please" why would i get back on csgo. The game is boring, I play other games and I didnt say the whole cheat was bad i said the resolver update wasent good.

Hypoyo

what are these replies i clearly stated i didnt hvh anymore in the reply section but everyone is spamming "Video Please" why would i get back on csgo. The game is boring, I play other games and I didnt say the whole cheat was bad i said the resolver update wasent good.
Why do u complain then

Hyu

Video Please

Nanako

Omg! you played with an aa setting almost every cheat misses! omg bro your so good. also playing against the most dogshit players alive
Literally no cheat has issues with legit aa. Maybe if you're using legendware. And by the looks of it you're not much better than these so called dogshit players. Come back when you've dropped a score like that then we can have a lil discussion.

Literally no cheat has issues with legit aa. Maybe if you're using legendware. And by the looks of it you're not much better than these so called dogshit players. Come back when you've dropped a score like that then we can have a lil discussion.
dude you dickride this cheat to the moon im looking at your activity right now yikes

diamondleet

What do you mean by 'dickriders' ? The kid can't even provide proof of him missing and expects everyone to agree and not call him out for being stupid. + I used Onetap last night, and the resolver genuinely has improved and altogether the auto was going better than expected. There were very few instances were I had missed purely due to the resolver. You also expect Onetap, and every cheat for that matter, to 'perfectly' resolve desync and to compete with anti-brute forces - maybe it's a surprise to yourself but NO cheat can resolve perfectly rofl. I would even stretch to say that onetap has one of the best performing resolvers currently, but I don't feel that is fair and i can not say that with confidence as I haven't used many other cheats for a month or two.

- Ik some people are going to read this thinking 'this is so cringe' yeah I will agree that this is kind of cringe, but some people need to read this and stop making stupid threads with ZERO fucking proof
Since my pc is shit I can't record any proof, and I didn't say the cheat was supposed to be nearly as perfect. Afterall the cheat is public and it's good, I just think the resolver got a little bit worse, that's all.

Rudder

isn't this your 3rd thread complaining about the resolver now??????

Honestly your quite lucky your not even banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.