Review before the update

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cossmink

Ragebot (7/10)
The cheat, even though its outdated, still performs surprisingly quite good.
Yes, the resolver definetly needs an update but I think the "hate" against ot right now is unjustified.
Personally with my config I still hit head quite often and the experience with auto is very good aswell.

Legitbot

I dont use it rn.

Antiaim (8/10)
All I use here is future script and the aa on there is very very good. With this script you dont need roll to see people missing you.
But I hope to see roll in the next update since its quite op atm.

Visuals (10/10)
Visuals are preference but I love ot visuals. They include everything you need and there really isnt anything to complain about here.

Misc and UI (8/10)
I think they could have made the menu a bit bigger and less crowded but looks great. Misc is just what it is, has everything. Would be cool if you guys add a preview of the skins rather than just having a list.

Performance (10/10)
Always getting 200+ FPS so cant complain.

Hyped for the new update!

keoperDAB

Subscriber
finally not a 1/10 review, haters only review
only yelling im missing resolver pls fix and update lol

anyway great review

Reactions: cossmink

cossmink

finally not a 1/10 review, haters only review
only yelling im missing resolver pls fix and update lol

anyway great review
Thank you! I know right, people with 300k+ UID complaining that OT isnt godmode and not even considering the fact that it hasnt been updated for a long time.

Reactions: keoperDAB

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Thank you! I know right, people with 300k+ UID complaining that OT isnt godmode and not even considering the fact that it hasnt been updated for a long time.
ah yes, finally a person know about the facts of the cheat, im enough for those new comer and don't even know how to cheat : D

XEricXYT

people calling ot shit aren't aware of the fact that ot was the most used cheat 1.5 years ago. y'all this cheat will remain a legend updated or outdated.

cossmink

because it was the only decent public cheat 4head
Yes but even today Onetap is still a beast. I go into a SSG only server with many players and I'm topfragging against GS etc. I only use hideshots and manual direction and very rarely telepeek.

If onetaps update would just be resolver update, I would be happy.

nipo

cfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio Againcfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio Againcfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio Again

cossmink

cfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio Againcfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio Againcfg issue, uid issue ,browser issue, windows version issue, anti-virus issue, computer issue, bitcoin wallet issue, psu issue, motherboard issue ,graphics card issue, rat issue, trojan issue, keyboard issue, monitor issue ,microphone issue ,headset issue, internet issue, name issue and pfp issue + no lifer + L + ratio + bozo + hdf + noname + skeetless + L again + Bozo Again + Ratio Again
🤨

PaulP

Banned
Ragebot (7/10)
The cheat, even though its outdated, still performs surprisingly quite good.
Yes, the resolver definetly needs an update but I think the "hate" against ot right now is unjustified.
Personally with my config I still hit head quite often and the experience with auto is very good aswell.

Legitbot
I dont use it rn.

Antiaim (8/10)
All I use here is future script and the aa on there is very very good. With this script you dont need roll to see people missing you.
But I hope to see roll in the next update since its quite op atm.

Visuals (10/10)
Visuals are preference but I love ot visuals. They include everything you need and there really isnt anything to complain about here.

Misc and UI (8/10)
I think they could have made the menu a bit bigger and less crowded but looks great. Misc is just what it is, has everything. Would be cool if you guys add a preview of the skins rather than just having a list.

Performance (10/10)
Always getting 200+ FPS so cant complain.

Hyped for the new update!
The update still hasn't happened, no need to be hyped anymore. RIP Onetap