Rasence' Onetap v4 Review.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Rasence

Now i've been using Onetap v4 for more than 3 months in a row, i feel like i can give an honest and unbiased review.

Rage: Rage is not easy to configure, but it can be the best part of your experience. I've heard a lot of shit, from other users that it's garbage but somehow i manage to do well on a day-to-day basis. To be honest, if you think onetap v4 is garbage for Rage you're garbage at HvH. I agree that it needs a little help sometimes, but there are great javascripts and solutions out there for the issues. Resolver is not really great to be fair, you miss a lot of toes and head. But if you use force safepoint it doesn't really matter, since you'll almost always hit.

Anti-Aim: I feel like Anti-Aim needs a whole review, on it's own. It's really bipolar, sometimes it feels like im god and unhittable, but other times it feels like i'm using legit-aa and I get headshot all the time. What i would like for onetap to improve on, is their jitter. It feels like even if you jitter 2 degrees it's like 50. People litterally backtrack your fucking jitter it's unbelieveable.

Visuals: To be honest, i absolutely adore Onetap's visuals, I absolute love them and always have loved what Onetap was going for but v4 is just better. It's very clean and customizable, but there's not really anything unique.

Legit: Haven't used it and never will, i'd never use a Rage cheat like Onetap for legit cheating.

Miscellaneous: Nothing new and unique, but it's got what it needs, though i like the menu, and the Javascript API.

Menu: I love the menu, it might be a little hard to find what you're looking for sometimes but it's absolutely great in my opinion. I'd love to see something like this in v5.

Overall: 7.5/10 I absolutely love the cheat, and untill something better comes i'll continue to use and support Onetap. Thank you for reading this.

Reactions: ekololi