quick and basic rating of onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Legit - ?/10: heard its not very good, never tried to config it and never used it.
Rage - 7.5/10: very good rage bot and rage settings, however recent resolver is fast but inaccurate, after testing multiple settings and configs the cheat will dump and miss skeet, fatality and sometimes aimware and it is not a "config issue" as other users and friends of mine who know how to config have recently complained about it as well.
Anti Hit - 7/10: decent anti aim, can't exactly make a dump-able aa with onetap (if you say you currently have one i know you are lying) like you can with aimware, skeet, fatality etc, however the fakelag is good and the aa looks amazing.
Visuals/Players - 9/10: the visuals are very pleasing to look at and work beautifully.
Misc - 9/10: the misc features are amazing and function perfectly, the custom clantag changer and ragdoll gravity are easily the best misc options.
Skins - 8/10: it works nothing special about really, sucks you can't change name of weapons though.
Configs - 8/10: basic features but the rainbow accent is very nice and the configs are easy to locate.

*nothing is perfect and nothing deserves a 10/10 as that would be false, every cheat has it's flaws*

Last edited:

PA40

You can make dump-able AA, but it is not consistent. With the dumpable AA's when you are peeking you will be mostly with a disadvantage, but if you are face to face with the other person its REALLY OP. AA users have told me that I'm not like the other OT users(when using my old AA), cuz they couln't hit me. Overall i agree with you because everything has pros and cons.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Skeet has no dump type AA
I disagree with the skins, there really is no need to rename them to be honest.
Anti-hit I semi agree
Rage I semi-agree on.

dylanc

Early adopter
what do you mean by dumping because you will miss like 1-2 shots when bruteforcing which isnt dumping at all

xen

can't exactly make a dump-able aa with onetap (if you say you currently have one i know you are lying) like you can with aimware, skeet, fatality etc, however the fakelag is good and the aa looks amazing.
you can make an aa on onetap just as good as any of those cheats.

KateAwpton

Banned
Cheat does have some resolver issues, but it works really well with the right style config. I will admit and agree it’s a bit iffy after the 4/4 update. Hopefully it will be fixed in the coming update. The cheat works very well, just misses certain things and can be fixed with a config reworkz

Reactions: zeroxgaminglol