Question | About onetap, or others

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

12JLA

Is onetap truly the best public cheat to buy?

Or is their better ones. A lot of people are telling me onetap is terrible, and even Aimware is better. Some people say it's good. I'm conflicted.

Let's get some opinions, and be honest.

whifph

Or is their better ones. A lot of people are telling me onetap is terrible, and even Aimware is better. Some people say it's good. I'm conflicted.

If you have knowledge and actually attempt to make a config instead of just dragging sliders hoping it works and when it doesn't come crying to forums. Onetap IMO is the best cheat out there right now, public or not. It's getting, on average, 3 updates a month. And most of the alpha users actually know what they are doing.

12JLA

I mean I can configure, but not to the best of my knowledge to make it P asf. I usually resort to buying a config for the cheat I'm using. Would you say there is good configs up for grabs and purchase?.

Also thanks for your opinion.

whifph

I mean I can configure, but not to the best of my knowledge to make it P asf. I usually resort to buying a config for the cheat I'm using. Would you say there is good configs up for grabs and purchase?.

Also thanks for your opinion.
It all depends on playstyles. Eventually once I'm happy to sell my config and when I think it's as good as it can be I will sell mine but my playstyles is very aggressive and mainly based on out playing the other player. Other configs may be better. But I prefer building my config around my playstyle.

Reactions: 12JLA

12JLA

It all depends on playstyles. Eventually once I'm happy to sell my config and when I think it's as good as it can be I will sell mine but my playstyles is very aggressive and mainly based on out playing the other player. Other configs may be better. But I prefer building my config around my playstyle.

Personally. I'm more of an aggressive player, so if all goes bad with configuring it my self and trying out other configs. HMU, and I'll gladly purchase it off of you. I'll take your word for it, and give onetap a shot tomorrow. Thanks for the help

tapsen

Early adopter

Please don't buy configs, no config is plug and play if it isn't your own since it's not made around your playstyle.
Both AW and OT have things going for them, Visually OT is way better, Staff are way more responsive and professional on here.
That shift AA AW has is meant to be pretty good but I haven't used it so I have no idea how good it is, OT is always easier to configure imo.
I've been with OT since Nov 4th and have always said since then it's one of the best cheats, it used to be #2 to Zeus but cause of my extended use of this it's #1 by a mile now.
Also OT is coded by an ACTUAL Llama, what's not to love?

If you wanna know more about making your own config to suit you, my boy @Shifto made a very helpful guide:

Reactions: Shifto

whifph

Please don't buy configs, no config is plug and play if it isn't your own since it's not made around your playstyle.
Both AW and OT have things going for them, Visually OT is way better, Staff are way more responsive and professional on here.
That shift AA AW has is meant to be pretty good but I haven't used it so I have no idea how good it is, OT is always easier to configure imo.
I've been with OT since Nov 4th and have always said since then it's one of the best cheats, it used to be #2 to Zeus but cause of my extended use of this it's #1 by a mile now.

If you wanna know more about making your own config to suit you, my boy @Shifto made a very helpful guide:
Agreed, basically what I put :)

12JLA

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. I'll hold up on buying one, and give that guide a go to configuring my self. I'm not experienced in configuring, but it's a good time to learn. Thanks for the info and help. Amazing start at seeing how the community acts first hand.