Just a few questions

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Aszab123

So, a few questions 'bout this cheat.

It always get's cracked, right?

Is it even worth it to buy this cheat?
I mean, the crack is cheaper, and has some popular cracked scripts inside it.

Can this cheat stand up with other cheats?
I heard people say that this cheat is going downhills since the release of V3.

In general, my questions is, what's so special about this cheat, that makes it outstand?

hexor

Going to use common sense and basic knowledge to answer these few questions

"It always get's cracked, right?" - Has it gotten cracked before? yes. Does it constantly get cracked? No.

"Is it even worth it to buy this cheat?
I mean, the crack is cheaper, and has some popular cracked scripts inside it."
- Yes it is worth it, you are paying for a viable and safe product that will work almost 100% of the time. When using cracks you run could security issues like malware, RATS, and many other different viruses.

"Can this cheat stand up with other cheats?
I heard people say that this cheat is going downhills since the release of V3." -
I have been using the cheat since V2, I enjoy my experience and rarely have down moments.

"In general, my questions is, what's so special about this cheat, that makes it outstand?" - In my opinion onetap has been a leading competitor for while now, It gets updates quite frequently and has a wide variety of features compared to other providers.

Aszab123

Going to use common sense and basic knowledge to answer these few questions

"It always get's cracked, right?" - Has it gotten cracked before? yes. Does it constantly get cracked? No.

"Is it even worth it to buy this cheat?
I mean, the crack is cheaper, and has some popular cracked scripts inside it."
- Yes it is worth it, you are paying for a viable and safe product that will work almost 100% of the time. When using cracks you run could security issues like malware, RATS, and many other different viruses.

"Can this cheat stand up with other cheats?
I heard people say that this cheat is going downhills since the release of V3." -
I have been using the cheat since V2, I enjoy my experience and rarely have down moments.

"In general, my questions is, what's so special about this cheat, that makes it outstand?" - In my opinion onetap has been a leading competitor for while now, It gets updates quite frequently and has a wide variety of features compared to other providers.
Hmm. Alright, thanks for the reply.