Question about the cheat itself

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

pjoterr0

So I've been wanting to hvh for a while I used to hvh pn my old laptop with free cheats but now i think of hvhing and upgrading the cheat on my main pc. I have a question, if I have a pretty valuable account that has a lot of games nice lvl and good skins and i buy a cheat like onetap and make a new acc and hvh on that acc will i get vac banned on my main ? Its really important for me to know before purchasing.

Fergert

So I've been wanting to hvh for a while I used to hvh pn my old laptop with free cheats but now i think of hvhing and upgrading the cheat on my main pc. I have a question, if I have a pretty valuable account that has a lot of games nice lvl and good skins and i buy a cheat like onetap and make a new acc and hvh on that acc will i get vac banned on my main ? Its really important for me to know before purchasing.
No, you cheating on ANOTHER account other than your main wont affect your main account. Worst possible scenario would be getting a lower trust factor but i think that's just a myth. You won't get banned on your main for cheating on another account.

Wixdy

thats exactly what they do same email they dont phone# they do unless its different from last i gave af to know it is #
I use same email and phone number on 4 accounts (3 are game banned by overwatch, and the other is my main, im not banned