OT v3, some questions before buying a sub.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hatsuhaze

I've been hvhing for quite a while (around 10 months) and i recently got invited to fatality, i was wondering if onetap is better than the joke of a cheat that fatality is (i've used the cheat for 2 months) and some things about ot like how often it gets updated and maybe yall's expereinces on configing ot v3. thanks <3

CamdenHVH

1. cheat is updated every 1 week or so I think
2. onetap imo is better than fatal with a good cfg
3. ot is VERY easy to config now cause of the update but they removed alot of important features too but you can get js' for them
id rate ot a 7-8/10 but I miss alot with the scout, its probably a cfg error but i dont think so since with the same settings on nixware, I hit head alot. Hope this helps!

hatsuhaze

1. cheat is updated every 1 week or so I think
2. onetap imo is better than fatal with a good cfg
3. ot is VERY easy to config now cause of the update but they removed alot of important features too but you can get js' for them
id rate ot a 7-8/10 but I miss alot with the scout, its probably a cfg error but i dont think so since with the same settings on nixware, I hit head alot. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the summary! I heard that ot removed head and body scales which made me kind of hesitant to buy the cheat, but if there are java scripts for that i dont have a problem. Also the issues on scout that you have might be cfg related as it took we awhile to get my fatality scout cfg to hit, also using the same settings on everycheat isnt the best idea as different cheats perform better with different settings. Will be buying ot once my fata sub runs out ;) and once i have the money.