Honest review after 3+ years

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

lalka233

So I got this cheat at a different username back in 2018 but I stopped Hvhing for a months and then I lost the password and email lol, idk how. I’ve been on this acc since 2019 i think and I’m happy About That.

for being open software this cheat is actually very good. The scripting opportunities are really good and you can make the anti aim pretty damn good too! Sometimes I get angry and scream at the resolver for never working but then I realize my min dmg is 101 and they’re crouching xD. I have the attention span of a 7 year old because I’ve got some crazy adhd action but I’ll make it through this lol.

The visual of the menu isnt the best and the fact that there isn’t a search function sometimes makes me waste 5 minutes looking for something simple lol. I don’t really legit cheat unless when I’m in mm tryna catch a fun cheater , but the legit bot is actually pretty good and it honestly is better than some “legit” cheats I’ve tried. The rage bot is really boring in v4, still good though, I liked the v3 bot more since there were more customization.

BEFORE BUYING: If you’re a beginner and don’t know jack shit about configing a cheat then this cheat suits you actually lol, it doesn’t have too many settings but does really well at doing them for you. If you’re after a cheat with crazy visuals tho, this isn’t the one id go for, but who gives a f about that actually. the dormant esp is a little slow but it’s nothing that I really get annoyed at..

beangg

So I got this cheat at a different username back in 2018 but I stopped Hvhing for a months and then I lost the password and email lol, idk how. I’ve been on this acc since 2019 i think and I’m happy About That.

for being open software this cheat is actually very good. The scripting opportunities are really good and you can make the anti aim pretty damn good too! Sometimes I get angry and scream at the resolver for never working but then I realize my min dmg is 101 and they’re crouching xD. I have the attention span of a 7 year old because I’ve got some crazy adhd action but I’ll make it through this lol.

The visual of the menu isnt the best and the fact that there isn’t a search function sometimes makes me waste 5 minutes looking for something simple lol. I don’t really legit cheat unless when I’m in mm tryna catch a fun cheater , but the legit bot is actually pretty good and it honestly is better than some “legit” cheats I’ve tried. The rage bot is really boring in v4, still good though, I liked the v3 bot more since there were more customization.

BEFORE BUYING: If you’re a beginner and don’t know jack shit about configing a cheat then this cheat suits you actually lol, it doesn’t have too many settings but does really well at doing them for you. If you’re after a cheat with crazy visuals tho, this isn’t the one id go for, but who gives a f about that actually. the dormant esp is a little slow but it’s nothing that I really get annoyed at..
control+f =search