ONETAP worth getting rn?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Nothing7K

is OneTap even worth buying rn? like i mean is it detected by the new anti cheat shit. ik that its been bypassed but im just wondering if i should buy.

I don't have much experience with the new anti cheat but there's a 99% chance it isn't detected. Although there isn't 100% certainty, that goes for all cheats no matter how good or private they are. It also depends on what you will use it for. For HvH purposes you probably don't care about accounts getting banned anyways because of non-prime and community servers. But if you are using it just for legit cheating purposes I recommend getting a cheat meant just for legit cheating. The legit bot is okay if you turn it down a lot or just use backtrack but if you want very legit looking aimbot, look at products such as (legit cheats go here).

Last edited:

blind

To be honest I haven't tried onetap with the new anti-cheat because I mostly play HvH and legit without cheats but if you want to buy onetap for HvH I can guarantee that onetap is 100% worth it.

vert0kz

Clearly safe. Playing with onetap semirage like 4 days and nothing. No vac no OW 😎.
Valve cant make good anticheat lol