Is onetap worth?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

tomiwara

I just want a good hvh cheat and wanna know if ot is worth it or if I should get something else to hvh with

killrauna

In the long run whats better for hvhing
ot imo, if youre decent you can get better with ot, nl can hard carry new players but experienced players can shit on you ez. with ot you get more scripts and an over all more helpful community (there are some nice peeps in nl community but most of it is in russian or just toxic kids who cant stop spamming racial slurs)
. both are good if you know what you're doing. but both require paid aa if you're going to win most hvh duels. idk anyone else this is just personal experience after using both cheats. nl scout strong but ot is king at awp and auto.

Reactions: Mikelol

tomiwara

ot imo, if youre decent you can get better with ot, nl can hard carry new players but experienced players can shit on you ez. with ot you get more scripts and an over all more helpful community (there are some nice peeps in nl community but most of it is in russian or just toxic kids who cant stop spamming racial slurs)
. both are good if you know what you're doing. but both require paid aa if you're going to win most hvh duels. idk anyone else this is just personal experience after using both cheats. nl scout strong but ot is king at awp and auto.
A paid aa you say? Thats disappointing

L4wless174

Early adopter
I feel like I sound dumb for asking but whats the difference between the base aa and the paid aa's
paid aa is generally better, in ot it is also usually more customizable, there are also free aa scripts if you dont feel like paying, just check the scripts section

killrauna

I feel like I sound dumb for asking but whats the difference between the base aa and the paid aa's
you dont seem dumb, you seem new, which is why its better to buy nl imo, plus nl menu lowkey better

plus lawless just answered your question for that
Yeah but like, whats the big difference between the 2

think of aa like this,
base aa is like 3 flavors of ice cream, its nice but you get choco, vanilla and strawberry. no extra toppings or anything

paid aa is like icecream made from the milk of a grass fed goat that that can come in many flavours and different topping.
its still icecream but the expensive one tastes better

tldr paid aa is stronger, better, more customisable and give you more control over what you can do with your aa. low ping and good aa = you win 90% of duels

watch first 30 seconds to see what a paid aa does

tomiwara

you dont seem dumb, you seem new, which is why its better to buy nl imo, plus nl menu lowkey better

plus lawless just answered your question for that

think of aa like this,
base aa is like 3 flavors of ice cream, its nice but you get choco, vanilla and strawberry. no extra toppings or anything

paid aa is like icecream made from the milk of a grass fed goat that that can come in many flavours and different topping.
its still icecream but the expensive one tastes better

tldr paid aa is stronger, better, more customisable and give you more control over what you can do with your aa. low ping and good aa = you win 90% of duels

watch first 30 seconds to see what a paid aa does
oh, does alot of people use paid aa's?

killrauna

oh, does alot of people use paid aa's?
literally everyone who can afford it, if you get ot and youre broke, duckaa which is for 1.5 euro is p good i heard. other ot aa's go for 10 euros lifetime or 15 max

personally i have 2, dopamine and futuresight from misfires

FatherLogan

@tomiwara please dont buy that shit russian paste nl. it doesnt matter if aa is paid or not ot base aa is fine if yk how to customize it. You can get a paid one if you want but it'll prolly just be sum bullshit thing you can do with normal aa. no matter what tho neverlose is a shit paste and you shouldn't buy it.

tomiwara

@tomiwara please dont buy that shit russian paste nl. it doesnt matter if aa is paid or not ot base aa is fine if yk how to customize it. You can get a paid one if you want but it'll prolly just be sum bullshit thing you can do with normal aa. no matter what tho neverlose is a shit paste and you shouldn't buy it.
Wasn't really planning on buying nl, heard what you said multiple times in the past, also when it comes to configuring rage configs I have pretty much no clue what i'm doing

idkk

I just want a good hvh cheat and wanna know if ot is worth it or if I should get something else to hvh with
every cheat right now is struggling. Personally, in a scout meta onetap is not going to be the best option. NL is gonna be stronger in those circumstances.

Quixii

OT is most defently worth. (if you can config right) nowadays you don't find good configs by searching on youtube. make youre own OT config. if you can and know what youre doing.