ONETAP REVIEW (FROM A FORMER DELUSIONAL USER)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Do you think onetap needs an update?

• Yes

• No

• Cheat is already perfect.

Results are only viewable after voting.

hatsuhaze

This is an addon to my original "onetap review from a formet hater" thread with updated opinions.

Legit
Literally useless due to red trust factor issues.
1/10

Ragebot

Extremely underwhelming, pistols, scout, revolver are all below average even compared to free alternatives. The one good gun is the autosniper which is good, but still requires you to have a doubletap js since the stock DT on onetap is slower than my grandma going shopping and takes 2-3 business days to recharge. The safepoints are hilariously broken, to the point where it aims for head and hits arms. The best feature by far is the dynamic multipoint and min dmg since it allows me to not spend extra time looking at the headache inducing menu.
4/10

Antiaim

Sub-par to say the least, the closest thing to customization of the antiaim is being able change the jitter offset and real offset. If you really want a good antiaim, get a js. (idk which one since the ones ive used arent good either)
5/10

Visuals

Visuals will be divied into 3 categories, because some parts of the visuals i really like, some not.

World
Best world modulation on any cheat. Weather modulation is very unique and is done very well. Snow and rain effects are very cool. Fog modulations also looks great.
11/10

Player

ESP is good, chams are also very nice but some options such as onshot chams and grenade inventory are missing.
9/10

Misc visuals

This area of the visuals can be improved. Missing local bullet tracers, very thick and non-attractive grenade tracer, very inaccurate enemy grenade prediction (often shows grenades will do no dmg, but then the grenades land in a completely different place and do alot of dmg), non-attractive grenade warning, OOF arrows too big (even at smallest size),size of autowall dot too big (imo), rest of the misc visuals works as expected and i cant think of anything else i would want in the visuals.
4/10

misc

Every feature you would need, wish there was an option to disable autobuy on pistol round.
10/10

Javascripting

Wont say much till the api gets updated.
?/10

Additional category:
USER-INTERFACE:

oh boy, i love staring at this tiny, unresizable rectangle with more sub menus than features. just to change my real offset i need to go through 5 different sub tabs, and this applies to pretty much every other feature too. I genuinely got a headache the first time i used this menu because of how confusing the layout was. Why not allow for customizing the accent colors? seems like a great feature to have and there are literally 0 down sides. The one saving grace of the user interface is the search function which has saved me countless hours of not having to go through 5 tabs just to get the feature i want to toggle.
2/10 (1/10 without the search functionality)

This concludes my review.

Last edited:

keoperDAB

onetap UI is clean
i would say it's better than gs and onetap is the only cheat i know how to config cuz simple and very user friendly

Reactions: stuck

Classic1337

Early adopter
onetap already behind 🤣
I feel like I'm watching a 19th century movie in the 21st century
one thing ive noticed is basically everyone with a uid below 5k all agree that current onetap is ass and badly needs a new update, whereas basically all new people say its perfect and everythings amazing including the menu, kinda funny ngl

keoperDAB

one thing ive noticed is basically everyone with a uid below 5k all agree that current onetap is ass and badly needs a new update, whereas basically all new people say its perfect and everythings amazing including the menu, kinda funny ngl
imagine talking about uid
i can say
no matter low or high uid, there will be people think that it's bad or it's good

PaulP

Banned
Cheat is a dumpster fire rn, the animations are fucked, safepoints have become a meme with a funny menu button to press, the aimpoints are shit, shoot head and hit leg. The new users call that shit config issue and spread lmfaoo the extended backtrack doesn't do fuckall anymore, you will do nothing besides dump invalid backtrack ticks so congrats to that ig

hatsuhaze

onetap UI is clean
i would say it's better than gs and onetap is the only cheat i know how to config cuz simple and very user friendly
keoperdab youre making my opinion on bocchi the rock worse just because you have a pfp of it. Please change it and stop ruining the show for me and everyone else because im now associating Ryo with dumbasses like you.

• Sad
Reactions: keoperDAB

Cain

Early adopter
Its perfect.

So your point is invalid
>: D