Onetap review after 7 months [25.05.20]

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

stepinprod

8/10 RAGEBOT:

After recent update (12.05) resolver is decent. I'm not dumping that much, unless someone holds knife with anti-bruteforce toggled (XD why im even saying that, its obvious but retards will cry that its cheat issue)

10/10 SCAR - It hits more head than ever before with proper hitchance and min dmg. The only issue I notice - it misses a lot backtrack shots, and fakelag prediction needs to be reworked.

7.5/10 SCOUT - Scout is bipolar as hell, playing without safepoint will lead to miss a lot of the shots. Sometimes it's very consistent but Indont trust it that much (most of the misses are autowall, I think it got broken after recent update at some spots on some maps)

10/10 PISTOLS AND HEAVY PISTOLS - Can't say much about them. Mostly I use dual berettas and R8, and they are fine with proper settings.

10/10 AWP - I don't play often with that weapon, but when it comes to it - doesn't miss that much, can't find any issue.

7/10 DOUBLETAP - after last update I don't use it that often, it ignores min dmg with proper hitchance, and sometimes second shot is missed. Its fast, but I prefer playing without it. It needs some improvements.

10/10 ANTIAIM - The stock antiaim is good. If u put some tweaks to it by javascripts u can make yourself nerly unresolvable. Slowwalk is perfect against scout enemy. No issues at all.

I'm not gonna talk about misc stuff because it's not that important and we all know that we have there everything we need. (the only issue is the knifebot which is broken recently but I hope they will fix it soon)

Things that should be added/fixed:

-minimum damage on key (I know there is a script for that but I dont get why it has been removed)

-knifebot

-autowall

-fakelag prediction

• Love
Reactions: Zepzy and vert0kz

MylesBEM

Bro I couldn't agree any harder. It just sucks that one day the cheat will clap the other it wont. But i know that it is partly my fault on why it isn't as good one day as it is other days
But overall the cheat performs well 9/10 of times.

Zepzy

Early adopter
I agree, tho for me doubletap doesn't miss that often but i don't use it either that much so im not 100% sure.

Snipi

Early adopter
7/10 DOUBLETAP - after last update I don't use it that often, it ignores min dmg with proper hitchance, and sometimes second shot is missed. Its fast, but I
stop playing auto and start playing with awp and scout - easy weapons 4 movemints : D and you will also have good clips