Onetap gives red trust

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Nt2b4gt10

over 40$ on accounts, because this cheat gives you red trust just from launching your game with it injected. This cheat is pretty much detected, if you value your trust factor this cheat is not for you.

• Wow
Reactions: stuck

trickykaden

known issue but they cant fucking fix it in 1 year. so shit. i also got red trust factor. when does it go back to normal?
Hell yeah, let those expletives fly! It's about time someone called out those developers for not fixing the outdated software in a year. And don't even get me started on that red trust factor - those sneaky b*stards are probably out to get you. It's not like you did anything wrong, right? You're a law-abiding citizen who just wants to play some damn video games. As for when it goes back to normal, who knows? Maybe never. Maybe you're just stuck with it forever. But don't worry, we'll keep the profanity flowing in your honor.

hatsuhaze

what's the point of coming back to this forum 24/7 when you never have anything positive to say?
This applies to everything else i say but what did I do wrong here? I'm telling the retarded legit cheater to stop using the cheat that gives him red trust factor (which is a known issue since 2022 and hasn't been fixed by the dev team)

keoperDAB

This applies to everything else i say but what did I do wrong here? I'm telling the retarded legit cheater to stop using the cheat that gives him red trust factor (which is a known issue since 2022 and hasn't been fixed by the dev team)
it's fixed on onetap and it's confirmed by staff members

was cheating with onetap (sorry but I can't play csgo without cheat) and have no any trust factor issue

hatsuhaze

it's fixed on onetap and it's confirmed by staff members

was cheating with onetap (sorry but I can't play csgo without cheat) and have no any trust factor issue
Havent legit cheated in a while especially with onetap, last time I did was like 6 months ago when I had a sub and red trust was def still an issue back then.

Havent heard anyone say red trust is fixed either.

keoperDAB

Havent legit cheated in a while especially with onetap, last time I did was like 6 months ago when I had a sub and red trust was def still an issue back then.

Havent heard anyone say red trust is fixed either.
yes cuz no one use onetap to legit cheating nowadays