just got a new acc red trust

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

xogamer

played 1 semirage game and got insta red after 1 game so fucking annoying it was hvh with other cheats it will take days of reports to get red

• Haha
Reactions: Gamerbhop1234

Netdammed

"just got a new acc" new accounts start with low trust factor and you getting reported in one of your first games will auto put you in red

nicole

happened to my friend and I thought it's the features he had enabled.
went on an account that I played legit on and had high trust, injected ot and played 2 matches with not a single setting enabled.. straight up close steam, load the cheat and play. got red trust after the 2nd match ended

cvlze

!!! red trust doesnt mean its the hacks fault !!!

red trust means overwatch yall mfs they just made it not show on steam

nicole

!!! red trust doesnt mean its the hacks fault !!!

red trust means overwatch yall mfs they just made it not show on steam
no, it's completely irrelevant. I tried it myself and playing 2 games with the cheat injected and no features enabled got me to low trust
it's clearly the cheat, the loader, the bypass or even all of them being at fault. can semi rage with other cheats and not have trust dropped

cvlze

no, it's completely irrelevant. I tried it myself and playing 2 games with the cheat injected and no features enabled got me to low trust
it's clearly the cheat, the loader, the bypass or even all of them being at fault. can semi rage with other cheats and not have trust dropped
oh wait what, sorry i didnt know lol im stuck behind

wat about region selector? i remember that being an issue once.. maybe the cheat has it enabled by default

xogamer

happened to my friend and I thought it's the features he had enabled.
went on an account that I played legit on and had high trust, injected ot and played 2 matches with not a single setting enabled.. straight up close steam, load the cheat and play. got red trust after the 2nd match ended
yeah people think im delusional or something took 1 game for red