onetap and none of my cheats showing my cfgs or java scritps and i dont want to buy again

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

gekoo

hey so i recently tried to factory reset my PC and it didn't work. steam wouldn't open so i deleted steam and when i reinstalled csgo i loaded up onetap and none of my cfgs or js. are showing up and i dont want to waste my money buying onetap when i have to make my cfgs (im shit at it btw) any help on resolving this issue?. onetap support are shit i was still asking questions on how to fix and the mod closed the conversation and i dont want to buy again if this issue is still there

trickykaden

This is not a issue with the cheat. You factory reset your pc which deletes Every File, even if the fatory reset didn't work you went on to reinstall csgo which deletes every file in the csgo folder, yes it deleted your own configs. So there is no way to recover those files. So this is not an issue, if you are looking for a config to start with, just go to the config section and look at the free section! I hope this helped! Have a wonderful day!

gekoo

This is not a issue with the cheat. You factory reset your pc which deletes Every File, even if the fatory reset didn't work you went on to reinstall csgo which deletes every file in the csgo folder, yes it deleted your own configs. So there is no way to recover those files. So this is not an issue, if you are looking for a config to start with, just go to the config section and look at the free section! I hope this helped! Have a wonderful day!
holy fucking shit ur a fucking sender from god thank u holy one

Reactions: trickykaden

sapphireHvH

There are actually a few ways to recover the files but as long as they aren't overwritten, you could use https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva i've used it but it might NOT work if the files are already overwritten/corrupted