My Review on OT after about 4 days

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
RAGEBOT 10/10
One of the best if not the best for MM it even has Anti-Untrusted so you dont get untrusted.

LEGITBOT 10/10
With the right settings you can play even on your prime and reach global without getting banned if you are smart about it!

HvH 10/10
I've literally found some beast config settings and im tapping everyone left and right. other hack users always ask me what i'm using in every lobby im fully satisfied to what this cheat offers in the HvH Community

OT > ALL AT LEAST FOR ME

• Haha
Reactions: normandy

stormgxng

Well actually it depends who you play with. You probably might have joined a lobby with only onecrack users / or probably xy0 paste users (really rare)

Reactions: zverox

sxraxe

can u send me ur config? onetap works so bad for me i get tapped and cant hit hea even with head only on

Smezy

can u send me ur config? onetap works so bad for me i get tapped and cant hit hea even with head only on
why the fuck would you put on head only of course it ain't going to tap its onetap the resolver is broke atm i was mag dumping AW on one of my best configs which was doing amazing about 2 weeks ago

Reactions: zverox

Salixa

#tapskeet #headonly #nobaim #fuckdoubletap #100-0 #besthvh #whydoinothavealpha #otonlyheads #bestgamingchair #hashtag #100headshot%
#tapfatality #tapxy0 #tapevolve #tapsket #tapgamesense #tap

skies

Early adopter
why the fuck would you put on head only of course it ain't going to tap its onetap the resolver is broke atm i was mag dumping AW on one of my best configs which was doing amazing about 2 weeks ago
sounds like a user and config issue