My review on Onetap V3 after 1 month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

huhnsz

onetap is still good but i think the proof comes in the countless amounts of reports about the resolver

qwq123456

So im using ot for 1 month and i decided to write a review

Ragebot - 9.5/10
I used other cheats like aimware and i can say ot is better. with a good cfg, i can tap skeet/nemesis and other private cheats. also the resolver is good, i can rate the resolver 8/10. yeah, i have to agree that the cheat, sometimes it just misses. it's still not the best but its easily ranked in top 3 cheats in my opinion.

Legitbot - 8/10
i dont really care about the legitbot since this is a rage cheat, but i use it in prime for like 1 month and didn't got banned so its decent if u know how to config it.

Anti-aim - 9/10
i used legit aa while trolling, and i can say its good, but i don't really care about legit features because this is a rage cheat. the rage aa is aswell, good. sometimes everyone can resolve my fake but for example, today a gs user missed me 2 times in a row, so its good.

Visuals - 9/10
The visuals on this cheat are amazing. They are comstumizable, and you can make them look very cool with a lot of effects or just simple, it will look good anyway. nothing is unique but i like them.

Misc - 9/10
The misc tab is pretty basic, buit still has a lot of features. again, nothing unique. also the skin changer is basic and easy to use.

Final rate: 8.9/10
Best public cheat
come on. ezfrag's best

Banshee

Early adopter
onetap is still good but i think the proof comes in the countless amounts of reports about the resolver
look at it like politics you always notice the retards screaming the loudest first doesn't matter if they are right or not in this case they are yet to show any proof.

regardless

BRO WTF WHY DOES THE CHEAT NOT SHOOT HEAD EVERY SHOT NEVER MISS!? I ENABLED "RAGE BOT" IN RAGE TAB AND HEAD IS NOT SHOOT? RESOLVER PLS FIX LLAMA WHAT HAPPENING WHY RAGE NOT WORK I TURN ON AND TURN OFF LEGIT !?

/s just in case