My Review on OT after about 4 days

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
everyone i just mentioned is retarded.
you shouldnt be trashing someones review for what they have to say unless its just pure rage and no observation, and arguing over how good the cheat is? complete and udder stupidity, he is just sharing his experience and you have to act like its fake or that its a lie.

calm your titties

also, the cheat is labeled as is, idk why you have to freak out about how your own performance to other people.
its like you act like once the cheat misses one shot on an afk or gets dt'd to narnia, that everyone else is going having the same issue and that they should not bother.

I posted a testimonial and it was MY experience.
thats why its a testimonial.

stormgxng

everyone i just mentioned is retarded.
you shouldnt be trashing someones review for what they have to say unless its just pure rage and no observation, and arguing over how good the cheat is? complete and udder stupidity, he is just sharing his experience and you have to act like its fake or that its a lie.

calm your titties

also, the cheat is labeled as is, idk why you have to freak out about how your own performance to other people.
its like you act like once the cheat misses one shot on an afk or gets dt'd to narnia, that everyone else is going having the same issue and that they should not bother.

I posted a testimonial and it was MY experience.
thats why its a testimonial.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
Recoding or "editing" the resolver is not possible and i do not know what you are on about.
Sure it has javascript, but you can not edit a "thing" in the cheat that is already coded and implemented.
Thats basically like "editing the source" of the cheat. And if you have any proof of the "resolver being edited / updated / being made "BETTER using javascript" HHH, send it right here right now.

"You shouldn't be trashtalking someones review" No one ever trash talked him, we are showing our opinions retard, learn what an opinion is.

right, you dont either.
Recoding or "editing" the resolver is not possible and i do not know what you are on about.
Sure it has javascript, but you can not edit a "thing" in the cheat that is already coded and implemented.
Thats basically like "editing the source" of the cheat. And if you have any proof of the "resolver being edited / updated / being made "BETTER using javascript" HHH, send it right here right now.
idk where you went with recoding/editing the resolver as I didnt say that, i quoted you (edited: someone else) saying CONFIGURING the resolver and that it is possible and i should have added that you can by adjusting your aim settings to a good point, im sorry i assumed you had knowledge.

"You shouldn't be trashtalking someones review" No one ever trash talked him, we are showing our opinions retard, learn what an opinion is.

keep in mind that you where trying to object how the cheat could have been good because he could have been playing with others with some sort of reasoning.

skies

Early adopter

anti bruteforce

Reactions: FSG

stormgxng

right, you dont either.

idk where you went with recoding/editing the resolver as I didnt say that, i quoted you (edited: someone else) saying CONFIGURING the resolver and that it is possible and i should have added that you can by adjusting your aim settings to a good point, im sorry i assumed you had knowledge.

keep in mind that you where trying to object how the cheat could have been good because he could have been playing with others with some sort of reasoning.

Improving the resolver is NOT about adjusting your aim settings to a "good point", please explain briefly of what you mean cause it looks like you¨'re shiting yourself. Simply having your hitchance, autowall and min damage at for example 60% does not mean that the resolver will be like "OH IM BETTER NOW, I CAN RESOLVE PEOPLE". Also do not try to be smart with "your replies" due to the fact that you can not even spell. Have a nice day hhh