My review after a month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Jimbob10

Legit: 5/10
The legitbot is mediocre, even the lowest of settings make your legitbot fairly obvious and when you compare it to a real legit cheat like iniuria or novolinehook it doesn't come close, however, if you are using the legitbot to use while trying to find a hvh then its fine and will get the job done

Rage: 7/10
The main focus of the cheat is its rage, so we will split it into 3 main parts Anti-Aim, Features and Resolver which are the 2 big things in the ragebot, just before I go any further I have to mention one thing the cheat does very well is respect your min damage. It will almost always be above or just barely below your min damage and that's something other cheats fail to do. Next, Anti-Aim. It's okay I suppose, you can make people dump but to be honest it is quite rare if they are using a paid cheat. The fake-lag is very good and is definitely one of the best out there. As far as features go the main one is how good is the double tap? Shite, default double tap is god damn terrible and unusable, if your own users can make ur dt 1 tick why cant u make it 1 tick? you're meant to be the coder not the users. Resolver is mediocre again, I dont find myself missing to spread a lot but I do miss quite often due to resolver against cheats like skeet or neverlose. The biggest pet-peeve I have with the cheat is the fact that its scout cannot hit slow walk whatsoever. Neverlose when I used it was able to hit slow walk almost always and then using this just made me feel like what the hell is it doing. Overall the resolver is a 7.5/10 if neverlose was a 10/10

Visuals: 9/10
Love the visuals, absolutely love them. The weather the chams customisation the skyboxes and everything I love absolutely everything about the visuals and the fact is that is amazing because one of my favourite things to do when im making a cfg from scratch is to sit in a bot lobby and just make visuals for half an hour or so. There is not much else to say about the visuals other than well done

Scripting: 6/10
I much prefer LUA to JS and the fact is I have no idea why they dont use LUA when it is clear it is superior to JS. Now this is just what I have been told by an old alpha user of onetap but the story is that to use LUA LLama has to pay 10 grand and refuses to so he just sticks with JS. The fact is 10 grand is absolutely nothing to llama and the fact he wont pay for it if that is true is just stupid. I dont like JS at all compared to LUA however, I can see an advantage, More people know how to code JS than know how to code LUA so they dont have to go out of their way to learn is

Misc: 8/10
Skinchanger is probably the best one I've ever used, so many custom skins and a nice search feature to navigate between them, the only one I prefer to onetap skinchanger is maybe skeet however that is just from what I've seen from videos because I dont have skeet :(. As for everything else the buybot is... well a buybot cant really go wrong there, I like the clantag changer it is quite nice and fun to use, I will go over the menu in here aswell. I like it, I really like it. It is a nice clean design that doesnt seem too crowded compared to v2 and as always it has the keybinds and spectators that you can move around the monitor, one thing I would like is to be able to customize the size of the menu because idk I just think it would be nice

Overall: 7/10
It is a good cheat, good but not great. It has pissed me off A LOT because of how extremely bipolar it is. I have no idea why but the cheat just seems to pop off at random times and be insane but other times it is completely useless and I would wrather use otc, but generally its just mediocre, middle of the pack. Its not like skeet or neverlose even if u have an absolutely godly config its still just pretty good not amazing, same thing with a bad config even with a bad config it is still usable. I think when they dumbed down the cheat for newer users by making it more noob friendly they also got rid of how good u used to be able to make the cheat when you had an amazing config

Thats all I hope you agreed with me and if u didnt well tell me why atleast and I swear to god if u say cfg issue when it misses I was using a cfg made by a sub 200 uid user that has 4 years experience and another one was my own that was pretty well made if I say so myself

smallboye

It is a good cheat, good but not great. It has pissed me off A LOT because of how extremely bipolar it is. I have no idea why but the cheat just seems to pop off at random times and be insane but other times it is completely useless and I would wrather use otc, but generally its just mediocre, middle of the pack.
A cheat being "bipolar" is not a thing, I hope you understand that.

Jimbob10

A cheat being "bipolar" is not a thing, I hope you understand that.
I hope you understand it definitely is. Resolvers while they are code are still not exactly sure where to shoot, this means they shoot in the general direction of the enemy, this means luck. Luck is required to hit insane headshots as the resolver will sometimes just guess in the general direction of the enemy and hey ho u hit em, then sometimes it misses and misses and misses just because of its shooting in the general direction of the head and getting unlucky. You can see this in something like masterloosers Math.random resolver for skeet

llamav2

Banned
I hope you understand it definitely is. Resolvers while they are code are still not exactly sure where to shoot, this means they shoot in the general direction of the enemy, this means luck. Luck is required to hit insane headshots as the resolver will sometimes just guess in the general direction of the enemy and hey ho u hit em, then sometimes it misses and misses and misses just because of its shooting in the general direction of the head and getting unlucky. You can see this in something like masterloosers Math.random resolver for skeet
Code is code. print (“Hello”) isn’t going to not print that sometimes if it’s being bipolar lol.