My review on Onetap V3 after 1 month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

LilKid27

So im using ot for 1 month and i decided to write a review

Ragebot - 9.5/10
I used other cheats like aimware and i can say ot is better. with a good cfg, i can tap skeet/nemesis and other private cheats. also the resolver is good, i can rate the resolver 8/10. yeah, i have to agree that the cheat, sometimes it just misses. it's still not the best but its easily ranked in top 3 cheats in my opinion.

Legitbot - 8/10
i dont really care about the legitbot since this is a rage cheat, but i use it in prime for like 1 month and didn't got banned so its decent if u know how to config it.

Anti-aim - 9/10
i used legit aa while trolling, and i can say its good, but i don't really care about legit features because this is a rage cheat. the rage aa is aswell, good. sometimes everyone can resolve my fake but for example, today a gs user missed me 2 times in a row, so its good.

Visuals - 9/10
The visuals on this cheat are amazing. They are comstumizable, and you can make them look very cool with a lot of effects or just simple, it will look good anyway. nothing is unique but i like them.

Misc - 9/10
The misc tab is pretty basic, buit still has a lot of features. again, nothing unique. also the skin changer is basic and easy to use.

Final rate: 8.9/10
Best public cheat

Apnix

mate ur a 191k user, gamesense is shit atm cuz the resolver is litterally not even there. Onetap is probably one of the shittiest cheats atm,

"our security is on par with gamesense"
not only that. The cheat may be the best public cheat but that ain't hard since the other famous public cheats all don't update anymore

Sweg

how do I have a case of low IQ? Because I dont dickride a cheat?
no, because you claim the cheat to be shit without any evidence or proof to back it up, people like you never prove it and if we had legitimate bug reports with videos and everything, then the issues that you talk about (if they exist) could be fixed but you can't and won't prove shit.

Reactions: trickykaden
no, because you claim the cheat to be shit without any evidence or proof to back it up, people like you never prove it and if we had legitimate bug reports with videos and everything, then the issues that you talk about (if they exist) could be fixed but you can't and won't prove shit.
I need a video of the resolver being bad? People have been complaining about the resolver for about some time. Guess whats never happened? a resolver update

vert0kz

𝔇𝔬𝔯𝔦 𝔪𝔢
ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔬, 𝔞𝔡𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔢
𝔇𝔬𝔯𝔦 𝔪𝔢
𝔄𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔬 𝔄𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔬
𝔏𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢
𝔏𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬
𝔇𝔬𝔯𝔦 𝔪𝔢
𝔄𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔬

Sweg

I need a video of the resolver being bad? People have been complaining about the resolver for about some time. Guess whats never happened? a resolver update
yes you need a video of the resolver being bad because a lot of users do not have these issues, it's just a case of the silent minority that keeps posting threads about the cheat needing a resolver update, there was a guy who posted like 3 threads asking for a resolver update but never proved that there was an issue, i would be astonished if you could muster up something yourself that is reasonable proof that the cheat needs a resolver update

yes you need a video of the resolver being bad because a lot of users do not have these issues, it's just a case of the silent minority that keeps posting threads about the cheat needing a resolver update, there was a guy who posted like 3 threads asking for a resolver update but never proved that there was an issue, i would be astonished if you could muster up something yourself that is reasonable proof that the cheat needs a resolver update
Mostly everyone has issues but they are probably dt baim players not scouters