My Review for Otv3

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

AleXe

Banned
Hello I will review otv3, lets jump into it
RAGEBOT 9/10
Ragebot is very good, resolver is probably one of the best right now, dt is very fast, there are cool dt options, but there are no options for other weapons like SMG or heavy, I really need that so 9/10
ANTI-AIM 8/10
Anti-aim is very good most of free cheats miss that, also few cool features but I really would like to see more options like invert on hit, shot and break lby mode.
MENU 6/10
The menu is not bad but not good it just don't look what I wanted,
VISUALS 10/10
The visuals are so p u can add them to most of things, shared ESP option is also p and there is nothing I can say wrong.
MISC 10/10
Misc is so p there is everything I want.
LEGITBOT 4/10
It don't have much options, hard to config. Definitely not cheat for legit hacking, unless u have much time to make cfg.
FAKELAG 8/10
It works very good and as an example I can go to b on dust 2 when there are 3 people on ty spawn
OVERALL FOR HVH'ING 9/10
Definitely the best cheat for hvh theese days, undetected and very good.
It's worth a buy and use!
This is my first review so pls don't shit talk to me in comments.

fusionezzz

Hello I will review otv3, lets jump into it
RAGEBOT 9/10
Ragebot is very good, resolver is probably one of the best right now, dt is very fast, there are cool dt options, but there are no options for other weapons like SMG or heavy, I really need that so 9/10
ANTI-AIM 8/10
Anti-aim is very good most of free cheats miss that, also few cool features but I really would like to see more options like invert on hit, shot and break lby mode.
MENU 6/10
The menu is not bad but not good it just don't look what I wanted,
VISUALS 10/10
The visuals are so p u can add them to most of things, shared ESP option is also p and there is nothing I can say wrong.
MISC 10/10
Misc is so p there is everything I want.
LEGITBOT 4/10
It don't have much options, hard to config. Definitely not cheat for legit hacking, unless u have much time to make cfg.
FAKELAG 8/10
It works very good and as an example I can go to b on dust 2 when there are 3 people on ty spawn
OVERALL FOR HVH'ING 9/10
Definitely the best cheat for hvh theese days, undetected and very good.
It's worth a buy and use!
This is my first review so pls don't shit talk to me in comments.
smg and heavy and rifle and zeus are all on general tab (in my opinion they should separate zeus from the others, or else the zeus won't kill with first shot if it's configured for rifles with low min dmg) and legitbot is very easy to config but it's of course not the best cheat for legit bot

shvshlik

smg and heavy and rifle and zeus are all on general tab (in my opinion they should separate zeus from the others, or else the zeus won't kill with first shot if it's configured for rifles with low min dmg) and legitbot is very easy to config but it's of course not the best cheat for legit bot
iirc zeus is actually hardcoded

fusionezzz

ive been told zeus is hardcoded and ive been told its not but from my messing around im pretty sure it is
if i have 20 min dmg for smg and rifles on general my zeus hits for less then 100
if i put 100 or hp+1 it either misses or kills 1 shot