my review for ot after 1 or 2 weeks of use

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

lolquickr

ok so i havent used this cheat a lot but it is fun

menu: really confusing, takes some time to learn it but it is pretty simplistic, 7/10
legitbot: the legitbot is REALLY good, i can actually feel like s1mple while playing with any legit config 10/10
visuals: i like the visuals a lot they are clean and feel somehow nostalgic 9/10
ragebot: ragebot is amazing, even with free configs, if you have a good playstyle (or just telepeek all) you will have a really good kd 10/10
movement: the movement isnt the best but its good, the bhop feels really good and the auto strafe is fine 8/10
misc: misc is good, i really like how you can change the viewmodel and is easy to navigate 10/10

overall: 9/10
this is the best public cheat i ever played with, looking forward to buy again because my sub expires soon xd

Comezo

ok so i havent used this cheat a lot but it is fun

menu: really confusing, takes some time to learn it but it is pretty simplistic, 7/10
legitbot: the legitbot is REALLY good, i can actually feel like s1mple while playing with any legit config 10/10
visuals: i like the visuals a lot they are clean and feel somehow nostalgic 9/10
ragebot: ragebot is amazing, even with free configs, if you have a good playstyle (or just telepeek all) you will have a really good kd 10/10
movement: the movement isnt the best but its good, the bhop feels really good and the auto strafe is fine 8/10
misc: misc is good, i really like how you can change the viewmodel and is easy to navigate 10/10

overall: 9/10
this is the best public cheat i ever played with, looking forward to buy again because my sub expires soon xd
the cheat is shit

Egis

30k uid and saying this cheat is shit lmao

eZoGI11.jpg