After roughly 3 months of on and off use, heres my review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

anexefile

NOTE: I don't really use the legit bot anymore, but when I did it was good
Resolver: 7.5/10
The problem with the resolver isn't that it's bad, the problem is there are times where it CAN shoot head and doesn't (maybe just my cfg, but i have heard other ppl say this) however overall, i have rarely missed more then 5 shots with v4.
Ragebot 9/10:
It's pretty easy to make a cfg that you never go negative with.
Anti-Aim 8/10:
I personally have problems configing a good antiaim, but the aa i use is good enough for me to win most fights.
Exploits: 9.5/10
The only problem is that (i have been told) that the cheat cant use 1 tick dt without lagging, but the dt is so fast that it doesnt really matter.
Misc: 10/10
no comment.
Menu: 8/10:
i personally liked the v3 menu more, but v4 menu is good too.
Staff: 10/10
Very helpful.
Overall: 8.5/10:
Best public cheat currently.

idkk

The problem with the resolver isn't that it's bad, the problem is there are times where it CAN shoot head and doesn't (maybe just my cfg, but i have heard other ppl say this) however overall, i have rarely missed more then 5 shots with v4.
Ragebot 9/10:
Anti-Aim 8/10:
I personally have problems configing a good antiaim, but the aa i use is good enough for me to win most fights.
The only problem is that (i have been told) that the cheat cant use 1 tick dt without lagging, but the dt is so fast that it doesnt really matter.
no comment.
Very helpful.
The anti-aim isn't bad it's just very simple. This can be changed via java scripts however

Tropical

Banned
Ragebot 9/10:
Anti-Aim 8/10:
no comment.
Very helpful.
All resolvers are bot 100% and why it missing and maybe dont shoot is cuz the desync