My onetap review so far

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

awoolol

Visuals: 7/10
Nothing very special just some nice visuals.

Legitbot: 9/10
For my experience its been very good and rarely ever fucked up

Ragebot: 6.5/10
The resolver: ill be honest its pretty good never bothered me as i am a baim master race.

The prediction: the most bipolar shit ive ever seen, like sometimes you will predict anything even people using ideal tick dt baim with scout and sometimes it wont even shoot nixware

The target selection: pretty good i guess only problem i have with it is that it doesnt shoot actual threats it just shoots the first person which can be annoying if some1 is protecting an afk player but eh i guess it can sorta be fixed with javascripts.

The doubletap: just use force baim and it will never miss

Hide shots: does what it does.

Fakelag: pretty good and doesnt get predicted that often.

Autostop: Yes.

Autowall: What was even the point of bothering with this.

The Anti-Aim: Better than nl standard aa but still gets tapped by pretty much anything.

Misc: 9.5/10

The misc section is one of the best ive ever had, everything is in its place, the features work perfectly (ignore autobuy), skinchanger is very good, you actually gain speed with the autostrafe, extended backtrack can be improved but still good and the menu in itself is one of my favourite during onetap (otv2 still the best)

Cheat: 7.5/10

hopefully they do something with the prediction lol.

FatherLogan

The prediction: the most bipolar shit ive ever seen
Please explain how math is bipolar? 2+2=4 is it not? the answer doesn't change it's the situation, positioning, and players that change. You need IQ to make a review so please discard this.

awoolol

Please explain how math is bipolar? 2+2=4 is it not? the answer doesn't change it's the situation, positioning, and players that change. You need IQ to make a review so please discard this.
no i dont think you understand, it always predicts but the consistency of how fast it does the math is pretty flawed in my opinion.