My **HONEST** onetap v4 review!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

iixyes

damn bro, let me use some of my brain power and lemme think. 9-1 once, 9-0 once, 9-3 (BY MINKER LAFF) 9-3 and i can keep going if you want me to
uhm Im rlly curious who you 1v1'ed then |

cause it was 9-6|

9-5

anyway stop argueing on fourmsss

MacNCheese

can all of you 100ks plz stop arguing? As a fellow 100k myself, you can't make fun of a 300k if ur still 100k. And you can't call people 2021 joiners if you're a 100k. Just don't talk unless you're a 5 digit or less.

Gooddood

I think this is starting to be a world record attempt for "most replies on onetap feedback thread."
can all of you 100ks plz stop arguing? As a fellow 100k myself, you can't make fun of a 300k if ur still 100k. And you can't call people 2021 joiners if you're a 100k. Just don't talk unless you're a 5 digit or less.
:0

voyac

hahahahah 7k LOL
wasnt tryna be toxic but alr. at least i got the cheat u retard, u prob buy invs and never get em, go 2x2? gs 2x2 server to see if u got it doG hdf ru random who.ru? dog owned? im ur owner ur just a pet 2 me xaxa owned by HVHLEGENDE'

cytex

Early adopter
And whats your skeet uid then seeing as you are 245k on a public cheat :)
uid 7896 invited by tesco user sugardaddy
why do you talk shit then proceed to get 9-0d twice..... jaja
and nice uid btw low dog
hahahahah 7k LOL
stfu retards holy fucking shit