My honest onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Ragebot: 4/10 - Ragebot is trash. Cheat is trying to force head but it shoots fake. Bad prediction and autostop is slow. Missing due to spread in crouch (never seen this. i tried with a lot of configs and same thing)
Anti-aim: 8/10 - Simple but you can extend it with scripts. Sometimes I get tapped easily from distance in crouch idk why
Legitbot: 9,5/10 - Legitbot is actually very good. It have some problems but I can't remember xD
Visuals: 10/10 - Perfect as always
Misc: 9/10 - Misc good. I can't make good bunnyhop sometimes
Skins: 8/10 - Works perfectly but It could be better if skins would be in order with weapons
Config: 10/10 - Nothing to say here.

At the moment, only ragebot is the problem.
I'm waiting for new update or v5 release idk

Reactions: richko

sneakzy

ragebot isnt bad aslong as your playing correctly you cant sit in the open and try and predict somebody autopeek dt peeking and expect so predict them cuz thats just not going to happen unless your ax which i belive only alpha members have access too hvh now isnt rlly about resolvers its about the prediction so u gotta keep that in mind when hvhing also take in consideration your ping onetap is known to have a stroke if your playing above 60 ping so yeah thats my opion if u need a cfg or js i gotchu but i normally go 4kd+ positive

Reactions: Phism and csavarnak

chracehvh

Ragebot: 4/10 - Ragebot is trash. Cheat is trying to force head but it shoots fake. Bad prediction and autostop is slow. Missing due to spread in crouch (never seen this. i tried with a lot of configs and same thing)
Anti-aim: 8/10 - Simple but you can extend it with scripts. Sometimes I get tapped easily from distance in crouch idk why
Legitbot: 9,5/10 - Legitbot is actually very good. It have some problems but I can't remember xD
Skins: 8/10 - Works perfectly but It could be better if skins would be in order with weapons

AA is balls its absolutely script carried. I had to pay $10 for a decent script that i could config

Reactions: hatsuhaze

FatherLogan

the people who dick ride this cheat play mm or weird eu hvh or against people on pastes
false the people who dick ride this cheat just know how to cfg. the only excuse they have now is vsing people using roll so it's harder to resolve, other than that the cheat is fine if you have a good cfg

May 30, 2006 (Age: 15)
like what're you proving by posting that?
dudes stating facts.
youre saying the thing every loser that wants alpha says. You cant fix a cheat with a different config, everyones tried hundreds of configs, clicking different sliders and using different javas, you cant fix a resolver from a different slider. If I turn on 100% hitchance I still fire but I miss constantly, ofc I dont actively play with 100 but on hs only servers where higher hc are expected, I shouldnt dump as hard as I do.

FatherLogan

If I turn on 100% hitchance I still fire but I miss constantly
that makes sense onetap can't resolve roll and fucks up resolving other things because of the riptide update also weapon spread is a thing. The cheat does need improvements I can't deny that but with my personal experience the cheat is usable. if you're having a shitty time with it I understand.
youre saying the thing every loser that wants alpha says.
I'm not a loser😢

that makes sense onetap can't resolve roll and fucks up resolving other things because of the riptide update also weapon spread is a thing. The cheat does need improvements I can't deny that but with my personal experience the cheat is usable. if you're having a shitty time with it I understand.

I'm not a loser😢
I rarely play against anyone thats rolling, I make javas myself and do a lot of different testing with antiaim, different ragebot settings etc. And I just have to say onetap is severely lacking when it comes to headshots + antiaim. I agree its a usable cheat, I dont always do that bad, but to play with onetap you literally have to freestand baim or be under 30 ping with doubletap. The cheat just cant carry its own weight and heavily relies on the player which, I understand helps build skill but. Being tapped by shitbots on neverlose or other cheats that can carry some weight although I know I'm miles better is a pain in the ass

hatsuhaze

accurate

hatsuhaze

false the people who dick ride this cheat just know how to cfg. the only excuse they have now is vsing people using roll so it's harder to resolve, other than that the cheat is fine if you have a good cfg
you must be coping hella hard to say this cheat is good

Ragebot:
Trying to talk down the ragebot of a cheat with no updates since July that still performs on par (and in many cases, even better) than most other public P2Cs is a meme in itself. Funny coming from a guy without a current sub either tbh. Anyways, the ragebot actually performs surprisingly well (especially in MM HVH), but will obviously struggle again enemies using roll AA, as nicely pointed out by serveral other members.

Anti-aim:
Current anti-aim meta is heavily carried by scripts by pretty much all major P2Cs, so makes sense that OT is too. Although I agree that this is definitely an area they could consider revising.

Legitbot:
Looks like you've never in your life actually used a legitbot. The legitbot in OT is absolutely trash and is either useless or blatant as fuck, there's no real inbetween. This is coming from someone who has used League-grade cheats for legitcheating. Based on this alone I would disregard anything you would ever say tbh.

Rest of your review is whatever.

Seems like your issues come down to your playstyle not working with the cheat or you're terrible at configuring it.

Reactions: Zaun