My honest Onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Foxoo

So let's start off with the rage bot
Ragebot 9/10: Personally I almost never miss and whenever I do I know why most of the time some times I will miss consistently but only for one round then I'm back to hitting head.

Anitaim 8/10: I feel like I'm giving the aa too much credit because it's not all that good I mean you can set it up very easily but most of the time without scripts but you can make some good aa without them so I mean I guess a 8/10 is reasonable

Legitbot 7/10: I would say that the legit bot is very well coded and easy to set up and there are many options for the legit bot but I feel like there are some things that are annoying about it like how there is a hole sperate section for somethings it would be way easier for it to be ak then under it you would have all of your options like accuracy target trigger bot but it's still pretty decent if you want to legit cheat.

Visuals 10/10: um there "very nice" -borat

idk what else to put in this review but I belive that ot is good and hopefully the devs will do their best to make this cheat even better total review 9/10 very good cheat