my honest onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

toastedfree

rage bot is kinda decent its mainly dt baim tho scout is sometimes pretty good except on crouching and slow walking players and sometimes onetap tries to resolve a legit and it misses. Resolver is pretty shit cant hit crouching or slow walking players. Visuals are very customizable and i kinda like them. Staff is pretty fast att responding to tickets and i need to give some props for that. Overall its pretty shit now since no updates in a long time and v3 cracked so no point of buying a sub untill v4

Reactions: leoOze

sOsIce21

rage bot is kinda decent its mainly dt baim tho scout is sometimes pretty good except on crouching and slow walking players and sometimes onetap tries to resolve a legit and it misses. Resolver is pretty shit cant hit crouching or slow walking players. Visuals are very customizable and i kinda like them. Staff is pretty fast att responding to tickets and i need to give some props for that. Overall its pretty shit now since no updates in a long time and v3 cracked so no point of buying a sub untill v4
LOL cant hit crouching or slow walkers bruh thats a cfg issue i hit most my shots against crouchers and slow walkers CFG Issue