My Honest Onetap Review (9months)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Do you agree

• yes

• no

• a little bit

• spot on

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quickrekek

RAGEBOT 8/10
I think the onetap rage bot is really good. I don't have a lot of problems with it. It does miss more than i think it should but it is better than most cheats that i have used. and I don't have problems with tapping any cheat.

ANTI-AIM 9/10
I think that the onetap anti aim is really good almost every cheat dumps me and even some paid cheats dump me too. I really don't see anything wrong with it.

LEGIT ANTI-AIM 8/10
The legit aa on onetap in my opinion is not terrible it does its job and does it well. it does make free cheats dump but that's it there are a couple of paid cheats that will dump but that's it. I its really not that bad

LEGIT BOT 6/10
now onetap legit bot I can say ALOT i legit cheat with onetap a lot and I personally think it is good for legit cheating but only legit cheating. When I semi it is scary I say it is scary because the onetap legit bot resolver is not good at all it hits legits but that's about it. so what i need to do is toggle ragebot when i peek. So I have gotten a good amount of accounts banned because when I peek I can possibly do a full 360 on someone and then I will have to abandon or take the ban.

VISUALS 10/10
I really like onetap visuals right now i don't lose fps with them and they look good.

MISC 10/10
the misc on onetap i like it has a good amount of features on it and it has everything i would need

JAVA SCRIPTS 9/10
I think people are making a lot of good java scripts. There are some that really improve the cheat. but there are a lot of java scripts i would like to see but I can't because of the current onetap api or something like that.

SKIN CHANGER 10/10
Now I think the onetap skin changer is just like every other skin changer but it could use improvements. The skin changer by itself I don't like the way it is set up. You have to scroll to each gun and then pick out the skin but there are scripts to help with that.

COMMUNITY 10/10
I think there are some really helpful people in the community and some real idiots. I think the majority of the onetap community is nice.

MY RECOMMENDATIONS
I would like to see a fov put on the rage bot or an update to the legit resolver. I know that there are scripts for an fov rage bot but those don't have a resolver if the other person is using anti aim then it will dump their fake. I would also like to see an update to the skin changer so you don't have to scroll through every weapon.

ATHE23

RAGEBOT 8/10
I think the onetap rage bot is really good. I don't have a lot of problems with it. It does miss more than i think it should but it is better than most cheats that i have used. and I don't have problems with tapping any cheat.

ANTI-AIM 9/10
I think that the onetap anti aim is really good almost every cheat dumps me and even some paid cheats dump me too. I really don't see anything wrong with it.

aight, imma head out

Quickrekek

Ur the kid who faked having skeet but good review <3
My old alias was fake skeeter how can I fake skeet when my name is that. I used aimware at the time and it wasn't nearly as good as onetap the cheat you used at the time. By the way, you call me out for saying I faked having skeet but what about that RainWare cheat you said you had when you were using onetap. But anyway I'm going to the bigger person and let you live your life with your black girlfriend. @VerkHvh