My 3rd day with OneTap.su...

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

1uke

Here are my first thoughts about OneTap after a couple of days of using it and messing with it in HvH. First of all, I would like to say, that this hack is VERY complicated and packed full with features. It took me a while to figure out what the hell I was doing (this was my first actual paid hack) until I figured the inner workings and the options. I was amazed by the visuals, as there was a fuck load of options I could tinker with (menu color, fake angle visualizer, chams, etc.) and I could actually change them to my liking instead of some options being preset. I'm not really sure on how the AA and rage options work so I tried a couple free configs and I got one that was half decent (I really need a better config to be honest, if you know a really good paid/free config, let me know lol). The skin changer is pretty good, but the gloves were in the weapons section and it confused me for a little bit but I figured it out. The Auto Peek feature is really nice to have, I haven't seen a feature like it in any other hack! The esp options are really flexible, letting do what the hell you want to do with custom layouts and color. I'm not sure if its a config issue but sometimes I kill 3 people through a wall, and sometimes it just misses completely. I'm sure its my fault though because I've seen videos of this cheat dominating HvH servers. Also, this community is really nice compared to the toxic hell that is aimwares community. I am really looking forward to posting some videos of me dicking people in HvH, and sticking with this cheat for a couple of years.

Reactions: Shifto

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Here are my first thoughts about OneTap after a couple of days of using it and messing with it in HvH. First of all, I would like to say, that this hack is VERY complicated and packed full with features. It took me a while to figure out what the hell I was doing (this was my first actual paid hack) until I figured the inner workings and the options. I was amazed by the visuals, as there was a fuck load of options I could tinker with (menu color, fake angle visualizer, chams, etc.) and I could actually change them to my liking instead of some options being preset. I'm not really sure on how the AA and rage options work so I tried a couple free configs and I got one that was half decent (I really need a better config to be honest, if you know a really good paid/free config, let me know lol). The skin changer is pretty good, but the gloves were in the weapons section and it confused me for a little bit but I figured it out. The Auto Peek feature is really nice to have, I haven't seen a feature like it in any other hack! The esp options are really flexible, letting do what the hell you want to do with custom layouts and color. I'm not sure if its a config issue but sometimes I kill 3 people through a wall, and sometimes it just misses completely. I'm sure its my fault though because I've seen videos of this cheat dominating HvH servers. Also, this community is really nice compared to the toxic hell that is aimwares community. I am really looking forward to posting some videos of me dicking people in HvH, and sticking with this cheat for a couple of years.
Kami, Ed, Vektus, Dafy have good Onetap configurations, +1 on mostly everything.

Reactions: PA40
I get this is more subjective but the visuals are nothing special, it is not complicated at all, and the hvh videos are just highlights and obviously arent gonna show them eating shit

Reactions: Shifto