My 2nd Honest Onetap Review (Before the Big Update)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Practicap

Now, im going to start this off by saying: Hi, my name is Practicap, I've been in the "cheating" scene of CSGO since 2018. I am VERY familiar with how cheats work and I've used many cheats since 2019. Some of you may know me from my own videos and some of you may know me from other youtubers videos. Also keep in mind that this is all my opinion.

Now, moving onto the review!

- Menu - 3/10

/> In my opinion the menu is extremely crowded. and is overall very messy.
/> I don't think the menu can just be changed I think that the menu needs a complete reconstruction in order for it to be appealing.

- Cheat section (cheat, configs, scripts) - 10/10
/> I have zero issues with this section of the cheat, it's not complicated to create a config or changed the log outputs or even the GUI scaling.

- Misc - 7/10 (Overall)
/>I will be going over the four parts of the Misc section: View, Helpers, Movement, and skins.

- View - 9/10

/> The View section of "Misc" delivers a good amount of features and good customization.
/> My only Issue is that there is no Aspect Ratio built into the cheat. Which I think is ridiculous since it's such a simple feature that shouldn't have to be added through using a script.

- Helpers - 7/10
/> The Helpers section of "Misc" Is great, everything you need is there. (Me personally) There aren't any issues with the buy bot. Or any other features.
/> My only problem is with the watermark, keybinds and the spectator list. They are just plain ugly it looks like they where made in 5 minutes. Considering that almost every user will be using atleast the keybinds list, you'd think they would put a little more effort into it.

- Movement - 8/10
/> The Movement section of "Misc" is Average at best. There is nothing special about it. It gets the job done. But from personal experience the autostrafe is iffy.

- Skins - 4/10

/> The Skins section of "Misc" is not good. Sure you can use any skin on any weapon, but that doesn't mean you can't make it better.
/> My suggestion, turn it into a inventory changer. This is because you get to preview the skin and its easier to do that than look up the skins online to see if they match a color theme your going with.

- Visuals (esp + chams) - 7/10
/>There is a huge amount of customization. You can make the visual aspect of onetap look very good.
/> With onetap there has always been issues with the esp being super buggy at times.

- Visuals (world + extra) - 10/10
/> I have zero issues. In fact I think they did a very good job. The weather is a fantastic addition to the cheat. it provides an immense amount of customization.

- Rage (all tabs besides antiaim) - 9/10
/> Put aside all the shit onetap receives about its ragebot and resolver being "shit". onetap has a phenomenal ragebot. I've done nothing but good with it.
/> onetaps resolver is on another level. I've never missed more than 3 shots on someone's head and that's if I start missing in the first place.
/> The DT on onetap is also phenomenal, its accurate and fast. Also the amount of exploit options users can pick from is the biggest standout by far.

- AntiAim - 4/10
/> onetaps antiaim is absolute garbage. Whatever AntiAim you create without a script will surely get destroyed.
/> In order to even have good AntiAim with onetap, you need a script.

- Legit Bot - ?/10
/> I've never used onetaps legit bot.

- Onetap Overall - 8/10
/> onetap is the best public cheat you can get at the moment, if you made the switch from neverlose to onetap you made a good choice.

This concludes the review. I will do another review when the big update comes out :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Gixtoja and domcsy

qTrue

i ve used ot over 2 years, i bought sub monthly thsi cheta was the best ot > all public cheats

Phism

I just came back from nl every dt shot was missing due to resolver on body I had a time where I missed like 8 time son a row due resolver

Practicap

I just came back from nl every dt shot was missing due to resolver on body I had a time where I missed like 8 time son a row due resolver
not to be the generic cheat user here... but... config issue??? i always hit my dt shots, sometimes the 2nd shot will miss but not often. and i dont ever miss more than 3 shots with the scout. and even then i normally dont miss.

Mikelol

Subscriber
I agree with most of this review, but I think im one of the few people who is completely fine with the menu I just wish it had a AddSheet function for scripting. Other than that I use the Modern Onetap User-Interface to make the watermark, keybinds and spectator list look better.

Practicap

I agree with most of this review, but I think im one of the few people who is completely fine with the menu I just wish it had a AddSheet function for scripting. Other than that I use the Modern Onetap User-Interface to make the watermark, keybinds and spectator list look better.
i use the modern onetap user interface too, its very nice.

Practicap

lol? if u use the “unlock cvars” feature it will work, i doubt u play hvh since early 2019
Also, I was a script kiddy in late 2018 I don’t count that though because I didn’t actually start “cheating” until early 2019.