Mixed feelings but have to say it

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

grimmfist

This is my first time using OT, after I got the sub unfortunately it got cracked no problem things can happen but the problem is this cheat in current condition cannot resolve OTC or even loses 1v1 duels most of the time even with premium configs so.. yes visuals and other stuff are cool but I would give a 5/10 for this right now.

veil

I can pretty much rape people with my current config and im sorry i have to do this but its a cfg issue

grimmfist

Adjust your shit playstyle newfrog. The moment you said ''premium configs'' you lost all hope.

Yeah, blame it on playstyle >:D, then tell me even when holding 1w how can it not tap or even baim? Instead of going full toxic against constructive criticism try to be reasonable. Either help or get lost.

Reactions: hatsuhaze

Ryanlawrence742

Yeah, blame it on playstyle >:D, then tell me even when holding 1w how can it not tap or even baim? Instead of going full toxic against constructive criticism try to be reasonable. Either help or get lost.
ok tell me what ur playstyle is, if u arent peeking while youre supposed to and vice versa or you dont know 1w's while ur stuck, obviously youre gonna perform gay, and also make ur own cfg and then buy someones cfg, signal makes good cfg's

firthY

This is my first time using OT, after I got the sub unfortunately it got cracked no problem things can happen but the problem is this cheat in current condition cannot resolve OTC or even loses 1v1 duels most of the time even with premium configs so.. yes visuals and other stuff are cool but I would give a 5/10 for this right now.
The reason why you're getting lots of hate is because the cheat is still good in its current form; that is not to say it doesn't have issues. By the way the crack is a build from march or some shit so quite outdated.

I know 'cfg issue' and 'playstyle issue' is repeated a lot but this is because these are genuine points that can affect how good you do.

Kamz

cfg issue

grimmfist

I don't understand if those people are sponsored to defend the cheat or straight up braindead but yeah, I thank all those constructive criticisms, rest is trash and ignored.

Treason

The cheat doesn't matter, it comes down to how you play. I'm pretty new to hvh but I became friends with lots of long time players and their #1 word of advice is don't worry about what cheat you are using, yea you can't beat skeet sometimes even if you play it perfectly, but I'm telling you if you don't got skeet I'm beating you 9 times out of 10. So just work on understanding how you like to play and learn how to play well around your style.

You literally said ''premium configs'' That directly translates to '' I am new to hvh, and therefore have no idea how to play.''

If you can't do good with this extremely easy-to-use cheat, you can't do good with any cheat. Cya

Sweg

you did not give 'constructive criticism', you just shittalked the cheat. Do you also think that sitting in a 1w is a good playstyle? most of the configs you buy are going to suit a more aggressive playstyle since that's kinda the meta

Am0s

i don't know what are premium configs my man, but i really hope you don't mean those configs that put their post's title full of fucking emojis and cancerous shit like "GODLIKE ANTI-AIM, TAPS SKEET".

it's always better to make your own config(s) (or just buy mine through my Shoppy hehehaha) because that way it will fit your playstyle 100%.

as Sweg said it before me, all you did is shittalk the cheat, you gave 0 constructive critisism.

also idk what you mean by "this cheat in current condition cannot resolve OTC". first of all, you say this like OTC is some garbage ass cheat (and it kinda is but still useable) and every cheat is supposed to resolve it easily. i'm sure you heard this before, but no cheat can resolve perfectly, there are times when you miss the first shot but the second will most likely hit (except if you are monkey and going for head 0/24).

from my personal experience, the past 2-3 (also just to mention i re-did my config 2-3 days so probably that's the reason) days i am constantly going positive and rarely missing and even when i do it's due to my amazing playstyle of sometimes peeking stuff that i shouldn't

hatsuhaze

i don't know what are premium configs my man, but i really hope you don't mean those configs that put their post's title full of fucking emojis and cancerous shit like "GODLIKE ANTI-AIM, TAPS SKEET".

it's always better to make your own config(s) (or just buy mine through my Shoppy hehehaha) because that way it will fit your playstyle 100%.

as Sweg said it before me, all you did is shittalk the cheat, you gave 0 constructive critisism.

also idk what you mean by "this cheat in current condition cannot resolve OTC". first of all, you say this like OTC is some garbage ass cheat (and it kinda is but still useable) and every cheat is supposed to resolve it easily. i'm sure you heard this before, but no cheat can resolve perfectly, there are times when you miss the first shot but the second will most likely hit (except if you are monkey and going for head 0/24).

from my personal experience, the past 2-3 (also just to mention i re-did my config 2-3 days so probably that's the reason) days i am constantly going positive and rarely missing and even when i do it's due to my amazing playstyle of sometimes peeking stuff that i shouldn't
Agree 100 fucking percent. Clearly he doesn't know how desync works and that no cheat is perfect.