Mini Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
AUTOSTRAFER - Feels really bad and clunky ,compared to skeet's where it has directional and movement keys this just feel really bad. Even with directional , which allows you to use movement keys , it does not feel nearly as good as skeet's. I tested all the values and it just does not feel as precise and quick as skeet's. I think it should be re worked or tuned.

AA - I think the AA is pretty shitty. The base OT AA is barely customization and good at all. The only way the OT AA could be considered "good" is by using java scripts that modify AA.

RAGEBOT - Decent , resolves on shot usually perfectly so no complaints in that section. The biggest problem that I have seen so far is the min damage. For some reason OT cannot wrap its head around the fact that min damage is a thing , for example I could put my min damage at 20 and it would still shoot for 3. This is a big issue , the only workaround I found to the min damage issue is to use a lua , specifically Ultranite's lua , atomic. This has its own built in ragebot override that controls the min damage. Without it I have found no fix to the min damage issue.

Overall decent cheat. I just did a review on the main things that I think need improvements , the rest of the categories seem fine to me. I don't think onetap is as good as skeet however it can still outperform a skeet user.

• Sad
Reactions: intense

nicole

i agree the stock autostrafer doesn't feel good. scripts that adjust the turn speed based on the server's sv_airaccelerate do a perfect job though so at least there's that.. but imo the stock autostrafer needs improvements.
antiaim isn't great i agree.
about mindamage, it's fine. spread can make you hit another hitbox that does less (or more!) damage or penetrate a thicker wall which makes your damage be scaled down even further. you could also improperly predict/resolve someone and hit a different hitbox causing you to deal less damage

i agree the stock autostrafer doesn't feel good. scripts that adjust the turn speed based on the server's sv_airaccelerate do a perfect job though so at least there's that.. but imo the stock autostrafer needs improvements.
antiaim isn't great i agree.
about mindamage, it's fine. spread can make you hit another hitbox that does less (or more!) damage or penetrate a thicker wall which makes your damage be scaled down even further. you could also improperly predict/resolve someone and hit a different hitbox causing you to deal less damage
Okay that's good to know , ill look for some scripts that fix up the autostrafer cause I just really dislike it right now. About the min damage I did not take that into consideration but usually when i'm using skeet I never hit for anything below my min damage.

nicole

Okay that's good to know , ill look for some scripts that fix up the autostrafer cause I just really dislike it right now. About the min damage I did not take that into consideration but usually when i'm using skeet I never hit for anything below my min damage.
hitbox damage multiplier being affected by spread is an issue with every cheat unfortunately. you can minimize the likelihood of it by increasing your hitchance and/or making multipoints scale closer to the center of the hitbox. try 20-25 head pscale and 55-65 for body and see if it helps :)

Onetaps min damage issue is a lot worse then skeet's I barely get a lower hit when using skeet. Though many things can effect it , my skeet config is probably a lot different then my OT , and different cheat so a lot of things could be different that would cause it .