meep the king of dodging 1v1

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

n3v3rmore

so a kid that goes by the name of meep#3252 keeps on ranting about how i dodged a 1v1 and apparently how i dossed him in a pub 2v2.

All the screen shots below are about how he is just lying and speaking nonsense.

i also couldn't post all the screenies so i will make another post

That is it me and JustWaves/Waves also beat him multiple times dm him and ask him he might have it waves#2557

Just if you try to play this kid he is most likely going to either make an excuse or just lose.

He lost to my nigga Pablo https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....244/79F9A1D5FE6882F911D6173A00E2D9DF95020C69/

Ty for reading

Meep

No way I just got 3 fucking parts I am famous... all the ss's you just posted r u dodging
"i cant connect" when I am on there server hhhhhhh
I also won to you it was literally 7-0 on t side HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Meep

these 3 posts you made under my name just boosted my ego so much...
In these screenshots its me shit talking you to the max making you look retaded, then you say "i cant connect" (when i am on the server)... nice

One more thing why would I dodge someone that they lost to me on cbble and we won 7 rounds playing t against you.
dont ever fan me ever again <3

n3v3rmore

these 3 posts you made under my name just boosted my ego so much...
In these screenshots its me shit talking you to the max making you look retaded, then you say "i cant connect" (when i am on the server)... nice

One more thing why would I dodge someone that they lost to me on cbble and we won 7 rounds playing t against you.
dont ever fan me ever again <3
cool