Onetap review after 3 months using.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cxdy099

Legitbot: Null/10
Cant say anything about it since I never used it. so yeah

Ragebot: 8/10
I love onetaps rage bot, resolver isnt the best but isnt shit aswell, sometimes onetap just loves to shit under minimum damage but most of the time its ok. Double tap is just amazing, Scout 70% of the time just wildly headshots people (sometimes even with minimum damage 5), AWP is really good but its shooting under minimum damage a lot for me.

AA: 6/10
I dont really like onetap AA without any scripts, I can just jump some scout kid with knife (me being 100hp) and he just resolves me before I get to get close to him, However some good scripts can make the AA better.

Visuals:
Nothing special, should add more customisation, more materials (I know you can get it with scripts but still.)

- Auto peek. Make auto peek circle animated and add a color customization

-Hit chams. Maybe its just me but hit chams are beautiful

Misc.: 5/10
Misc isnt something special but here are some things that I would really like to be added.

- Leg movement. Idk how to describe it without sounding as skeet/neverlose fanboy but this is actually a good feature, the legs being inverted would save me so much without getting predicted in my toes while being 10 hp and just dying before even fully peeking

- Grenade warning. Same as with legs, dont want to sound skeet/neverlose fanboy but its useful to know if enemies grenade will land on you or not since sometimes they miss a grenade and take your smoke out / run away when you could not to (speaking mostly for 1v1s etc.) and sometimes onetaps grenade prediction is just retarded clip (streamable) : link

Overall : 8/10

onetap is a good cheat, no cheat is godlike and every cheat shits itself now and then, but in my opinion onetaps biggest problem (atleast for me) is shooting under minimum damage

hollow

Early adopter
unfortunately good sir the "shooting under minimum damage" is because of how spread works. the hack will attempt to shoot to hit minimum damage but spread causes it not to hit that exact point. meaning you get a different damage outcome then what the hack analyzed with its extreme llama code, it can happen sometimes because of bad luck

initalice

unfortunately good sir the "shooting under minimum damage" is because of how spread works. the hack will attempt to shoot to hit minimum damage but spread causes it not to hit that exact point. meaning you get a different damage outcome then what the hack analyzed with its extreme llama code, it can happen sometimes because of bad luck
the king

I love onetaps rage bot, resolver isnt the best but isnt shit aswell, sometimes onetap just loves to shit under minimum damage but most of the time its ok. Double tap is just amazing, Scout 70% of the time just wildly headshots people (sometimes even with minimum damage 5), AWP is really good but its shooting under minimum damage a lot for me.

I dont really like onetap AA without any scripts, I can just jump some scout kid with knife (me being 100hp) and he just resolves me before I get to get close to him, However some good scripts can make the AA better.

Visuals:
Nothing special, should add more customisation, more materials (I know you can get it with scripts but still.)

Misc isnt something special but here are some things that I would really like to be added.

- Leg movement. Idk how to describe it without sounding as skeet/neverlose fanboy but this is actually a good feature, the legs being inverted would save me so much without getting predicted in my toes while being 10 hp and just dying before even fully peeking

- Grenade warning. Same as with legs, dont want to sound skeet/neverlose fanboy but its useful to know if enemies grenade will land on you or not since sometimes they miss a grenade and take your smoke out / run away when you could not to (speaking mostly for 1v1s etc.) and sometimes onetaps grenade prediction is just retarded clip (streamable) : link

onetap is a good cheat, no cheat is godlike and every cheat shits itself now and then, but in my opinion onetaps biggest problem (atleast for me) is shooting under minimum damage
good review

idkk

Visuals:

if AWP is constantly shooting under 100 dmg when the person is in the open, it is probably a config issue. Use hp+1, and have a look at what your hitboxes are and/or what hitboxes you are scanning.

cxdy099

if AWP is constantly shooting under 100 dmg when the person is in the open, it is probably a config issue. Use hp+1, and have a look at what your hitboxes are and/or what hitboxes you are scanning.
Using hp+2 with 70 hc

cxdy099

i would recommend using 88-92 hit-chance and using hp+1 (i don't see how hp+1 and 2 will change anything but you never know until you test it)
My average ping on every server is 90 - 110
Impossible to play on 90 hc otherwise the awp is not shooting

trickykaden

Also, I don't agree with the misc part. Why did you get it a 5/10 for features that 1. Aren't required, and 2. Can be made in javascript.

Reactions: initalice

initalice

ragebot 2/10 for sure
you most likely are having a config issue and aren't playing correctly. you have to remember 2 very important things.
1) You can't expect the cheat to hit every shot even if you have a good config. There's always going to be the occasional spread misses because the hack isn't perfect. Yes, there are some times where it could be better. but its good and consistent in it's current state.
2) THIS IS DESYNC HVH!!!@! YOU ARENT GOING TO HIT HEAD EVERY TIME!!!!@!@!~!@@#!@#!#!@#!@$@%@%_@$@#$

trickykaden

kid obviously doesn't understand that
That's why we explain it to them. No need to get annoyed with people simply because they don't know how something works.
agree 100%
you most likely are having a config issue and aren't playing correctly. you have to remember 2 very important things.
1) You can't expect the cheat to hit every shot even if you have a good config. There's always going to be the occasional spread misses because the hack isn't perfect. Yes, there are some times where it could be better. but its good and consistent in it's current state.
2) THIS IS DESYNC HVH!!!@! YOU ARENT GOING TO HIT HEAD EVERY TIME!!!!@!@!~!@@#!@#!#!@#!@$@%@%_@$@#$
👍

cxdy099

Also, I don't agree with the misc part. Why did you get it a 5/10 for features that 1. Aren't required, and 2. Can be made in javascript.
Grenade predictions just started to appear and they are not ever accurate. Also never seen leg fuckers like in neverlose / skeet. same with prediction.

And you probably dont play 1v1, 2v2 and 5v5 a lot. Grenade prediction is one of the best things you can have while playing those games

idkk

Or there is another option, I am a 3rd wolder and my lowest ping is 90. The fact that your iq is in the negative and you could not think of it is funny
cunt what? i asked a simple question. Not my fault you live in a third world country.