onetap.su v3 review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

zat

just writing this review for what needs to be fixed because playing with the cheat is absolutely no fun at the moment.
sub was gifted by Gladius and many thanks to him but unfortunately, i didn't really enjoy the cheat.
not going to review what I did not use/try for absolutely no reason and i'm not going to lie even a bit.
also yes. i've played with onetap crack and until the shattered web update, i was getting better media.
before into; i'm low spec and i recently had an issue with fake lag teleporting me, (doesn't happen only on me) even though i think i mostly fixed it by playing with a lot of settings both in game and in network, i still randomly teleport on most situations. i rarely had this issue with other cheat providers.

ragebot - 5.5/10

even though the cheat is still kinda ok to get media, it's harder than it was in onetap crack or whatever because in my experience when the crack was out for the first time, it hit a lot better and i hit lots of 6-7 ks, it's not fun to play with and has a lot of issues, i mean a lot. in some parts, the cheat falls way behind other providers. also ragebot gets me raged a really lot. have i got media with the hack? yeah, i did. in the absolute first round i've got a 5k and after got 6-7ks, but that doesn't change the cheat is performing terrible at the moment. it feels like it goes worse every update.

general issues:
resolver is trash, keeps shooting fakes in any good server like rantei$ (couldn't even resolve legit aa in most cases). please refrain from posting your media on paster/bad servers because i also can easily get 40 kills on those servers.
doubletap is terrible. definitely you can't trust it and peek. most of the time when you peek, it shoots only 1 or shoots slower than normal shooting. with scripts like razer's tripletap it's a bit usable but still bad because it still has issues. - ex. script is disabling doubletap to tripletap but the first enemy is dead in 2 shots so it results in slower firing. note: other doubletap scripts don't seem to help at all.
the min damage needs to be fixed because it keeps shooting 70s with awp etc.
the cheat refrains from shooting backtrack in most situations, i used extended backtracking with history chams on and it didn't shoot half of the time.
autowall doesn't shoot from some of the one-ways. it can be seen better in 1v1 arena maps that are mostly based on walls.
cheat sometimes delays the first shot. (and that's just cancer)
cheat sometimes shoots only client-side. (doesn't happen only on me so i included that)
might be personal issue but; auto revolver seems to shoot ground with fake lag on more than normal. (i'm low spec but yeah, i wasn't experiencing that much when i switched between revolver and knife and peeked.)

what can be added:
include more weapon groups maybe with a selection?
ragebot fov.
auto min damage.
add whatever razer does because they literally fix the cheat

anti-aim (scripts included) - 8/10

in default, it actually still lacks in customizability. with scripts, it can actually be a lot better. thanks to people like rory, we actually have proper jitter. while you can get people to dump while standing, i couldn't get it to make people dump or actually miss head while moving/slow walking with default anti-aim. with scripts, it's pretty much easier to do that but when i get one for slow walk, it doesn't work for standing, when i get one for standing, it doesn't work for slow walk. really needs a lot more customizability. same for the fake lag.

general issues:
at targets sucks.
jitter doesn't work below 4. (rory's aa helps you at this but seems to only really work when standing)
no standing-moving-in air-slow walk conditions (an actual huge dropdown)

what can be added:
standing-moving-in air-slow walk for both fake lag and anti-aim, really needed.
randomize jitter in default anti-aim tab
a selection to revert back to old anti-aim maybe? it was good imo.
option to select legit anti-aim when raging.

visuals - 8.5/10

it's good. but some shit are missing. those shits are some good shit. other than that it has some really cool things to have like hold firing animation, shot timer, glow opacity indicator thing, (255 etc.) copy paste colors utility.

general issues:
attachment transparency doesn't matter at all, it stands same always.
dormant is really broken sometimes.
scope blend makes desync blend too, desync chams should have it's own transparency imo
what can be added:
ability to select if weapon icon/name position - ex. icon on bottom, text on top or the opposite
draw lag comp
some indicators by default
more chams options like flat pulse
distance flag
resolved flag

misc - 7.5/10
i don't get why people give this 9.5 or 10/10, it misses really so much things

general issues:
can't change menu color.
no blood should remove the blood on ground etc.
no missed shot due to resolver logs.
no logs of what hitchance you shot with. (helpful to improve config)
chest, upper chest - feet, legs should be named different in logs.
customize event logs and console logs seperately or add a color to [onetap] because it is hard to notice in white text of console.
no explanation of features like it was in v2.

what can be added:
literally everything above.

javascript - 9/10

love it to be in the cheat, some scripts help so much. i can't tell any issues (i don't code, i won't comment about what i don't know, just what i get from it) except that when you load a script, all your scripts load again and some settings revert back to default/old

config system - 3/10

it must be replaced immediately. it's so bad. worst config system that could have been done and 3 point is because it works.

general issues:
deletes your current config when you create a config.
should be seperated as skin configs and cheat configs again.
it doesn't save which config you were saving to so it is possible saving your rage config to some config that is before than your config in alphabetical order.

menu - 5/10

i don't like the menu, scroll is fucked up. no color customizability and it looks really bad to eye. personal opinion.

extra
optimization:
not the best but quite good, got a .js that turns off r_3dsky etc. it eats what it has to.
stability:
crashes so much randomly, i probably crashed around to 15 times.
support:
just wanted to left a note here, ray, he tried to help for around 2 hours which leads me to say the support is really good. it's really fast. first reply to my ticket in less than 20 seconds.
site:
please add an option to turn off those holiday aesthetics. the animations are smooth but it really eats your performance if you're low spec and trying to open the site while in-game. i can't copy a long code when i try to do it while i'm in-game. also the Christmas Sale! box looks really bad.

Last edited:

Kazo

I'agree with your review, really hard to do somekill on good server like rentei when most people uses on these server skeet or fatality

Reactions: zat

risinsun

I haven't had onetap much but I've been in the HVH community for a while and I remember Onetap doing godlike in hvh servers. But now that Aimware v5 is out, fatailty update (Forgot the newest version) this cheat just seems to be getting pretty fucked hard I rarely get more then 3 a 3k highest I've seem to get against people using the cheats that I have mentionted is a 2k if I'm lucky. I feel like this cheat needs some sort of an update that would make it a level playing field. Cause every single hvh server I have been on people have just been shit talking this cheat and I like the way this cheat feels but when you go against mr hacknot with his fata he just doinks on you