StuxNet's unbiased review of onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

StuxNet

Early adopter
Hey everyone!
I've been using onetap since late December now and I realized I never got around to actually making a review of the cheat

So here we go!
Personally, I don't play much legit unless I'm playing on my main account and in that case, I don't cheat at all however I do feel like with the time I spent using the legit bot I can give a solid opinion on it.
It gets the job done and more it's very customizable so you can look as obvious or as legit as you want to depending on your playstyle. I think it might take players a little while to get a config down due to the names of certain things being different in onetap however you quickly figure out what everything does and just in traditional onetap fashion you have an amazing config ready to go in no time.
However like I mentioned the names do throw people off and although there is an explanation as to what each feature does on the forums (found HERE) I feel like a lot of users just buy the cheat and jump straight in game without taking note of the feature list and it make take a while for your average joe to figure out what everything does. but apart from that its a solid addition to the cheat and works flawlessly

This is the main attraction of onetap and the reason why most (if not all of you) are reading this right now. what can I say that hasn't been already shown or said in countless videos and posts about the cheat. in a word. incredible. the settings are easy to configure. the aimbot is probably one of the most accurate on the market even better then most if not all private cheats! its also being constantly worked on and changed to make it perfect and it honestly shows. If you use onetap you know how good it is so if you're looking for an easy to configure beast of a ragebot that can outperform even the best private cheats then you have come to the right place, my friend.
my only issue with it is the same issue I had with the legit bot. just struggling to understand what certain things do due to the names. for me personally, because I've used the cheat for a while at this point its not an issue for me as I know what everything does but as I said before its just a pain for new users. But aside from that its probably one of the best ragebots on the market due to its ease of setup and high performance!

So as for anti-hit I honestly feel like they have very good anti aims compared to any other public cheat on the market a lot of users seem to complain about this in particular about the cheat. But I gotta say the aa system is very well made and its no slouch. You will basically never have your head randomly flick out in critical moments and these aa's can make other cheats dump you like there's no tomorrow! It's super easy to understand and like everything else you can make decent if not amazing aa with little to no experimenting due to the fact that pretty much any aa is a solid choice as they have all been worked on to the point where nothing is "bad"
Like I did say though some users have complained about aa and no cheat is perfect so I suggest trying it out and seeing for yourself because I personally believe this is a case of your experience may differ.

Ok, now visuals are quite different for everyone so I'll try to keep this section short. For me, in the beginning, I personally did not like the visuals of onetap there wasn't a specific reason as to why it's just how I felt. However, after an extended period of time with the cheat they have grown on me and they just feel so right. you have a lot of customization although missing a few things like hitmaker color and a few others it's pretty fleshed out and quite useful as you just get the info you need in a nice and clean package.
So TLDR: used to hate em now I love em and they are decently customizable.

Now misc I think is really good just because of the amount you are able to do. it includes the usual like a buy bot and bhop settings but what really makes me love this so much is the addition of a custom clan tag changer and freecam (client sided noclip) First off I want to just talk about the clan tag changer. I love llama for making this as I always wished I could change my clan tag while using other cheats to something a bit more unique without having to resort to outside methods. So me being able to change my clan tag to whatever I want in a very easy way is just amazing to me and that alone makes this cheats misc 10x better than any other. And the other thing I really love is freecam. I really feel like this feature doesn't get the love it deserves its client sided noclip and it can be a HUGE advantage in a lot of situations in rage and legit. so for those reasons alone the misc section is already amazing but then alongside that we also have the usual such as fast crouch slide etc so it's just very feature rich and for these reasons I love misc in onetap!
COMMUNITY

I also believe that when you buy a cheat you should know how the users around you act so i think it's important I go through it. To keep it short this community is great. it's not like other cheats (not naming any names) where the staff are unhelpful the community is toxic and you really can't have a decent conversation anywhere. Onetap is the complete opposite of this. Constantly users/staff helping people on forums. there are nearly always staff online. tickets are responded to quickly. and the community are extremely friendly you can honestly be yourself with everyone on this site pretty much and you will be accepted. Although there will always be a few bad seeds in the bunch the vast majority of users are really nice people and won't insult you for your "uid" or anything of the sort.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a final note I would just like to say thank you to the staff team for all your hard work on this cheat in the last few months it is insanely hard to moderate and look after a cheat of this size and i think I speak for everyone when I say you guys are doing an amazing job with what you do and I can wait to see where the cheat goes in the future!
And a very special thank you to llama because without him this cheat would be nothing and I would not be here writing this review if it wasn't for the endless nights and dedication he has put into the cheat so myself and the community cannot thank you enough for that.

Thanks if you read all of the review I know some people won't agree with all of my points but that's okay happy tapping my friends!

PS: Sorry for any spelling mistakes you may find in this review. I hope my points will still get across to everyone!

KateAwpton

Banned
Hey everyone!
I've been using onetap since late December now and I realized I never got around to actually making a review of the cheat

So here we go!

Personally, I don't play much legit unless I'm playing on my main account and in that case, I don't cheat at all however I do feel like with the time I spent using the legit bot I can give a solid opinion on it.
It gets the job done and more it's very customizable so you can look as obvious or as legit as you want to depending on your playstyle. I think it might take players a little while to get a config down due to the names of certain things being different in onetap however you quickly figure out what everything does and just in traditional onetap fashion you have an amazing config ready to go in no time.
However like I mentioned the names do throw people off and although there is an explanation as to what each feature does on the forums (found HERE) I feel like a lot of users just buy the cheat and jump straight in game without taking note of the feature list and it make take a while for your average joe to figure out what everything does. but apart from that its a solid addition to the cheat and works flawlessly

This is the main attraction of onetap and the reason why most (if not all of you) are reading this right now. what can I say that hasn't been already shown or said in countless videos and posts about the cheat. in a word. incredible. the settings are easy to configure. the aimbot is probably one of the most accurate on the market even better then most if not all private cheats! its also being constantly worked on and changed to make it perfect and it honestly shows. If you use onetap you know how good it is so if you're looking for an easy to configure beast of a ragebot that can outperform even the best private cheats then you have come to the right place, my friend.
my only issue with it is the same issue I had with the legit bot. just struggling to understand what certain things do due to the names. for me personally, because I've used the cheat for a while at this point its not an issue for me as I know what everything does but as I said before its just a pain for new users. But aside from that its probably one of the best ragebots on the market due to its ease of setup and high performance!

So as for anti-hit I honestly feel like they have very good anti aims compared to any other public cheat on the market a lot of users seem to complain about this in particular about the cheat. But I gotta say the aa system is very well made and its no slouch. You will basically never have your head randomly flick out in critical moments and these aa's can make other cheats dump you like there's no tomorrow! It's super easy to understand and like everything else you can make decent if not amazing aa with little to no experimenting due to the fact that pretty much any aa is a solid choice as they have all been worked on to the point where nothing is "bad"
Like I did say though some users have complained about aa and no cheat is perfect so I suggest trying it out and seeing for yourself because I personally believe this is a case of your experience may differ.

Ok, now visuals are quite different for everyone so I'll try to keep this section short. For me, in the beginning, I personally did not like the visuals of onetap there wasn't a specific reason as to why it's just how I felt. However, after an extended period of time with the cheat they have grown on me and they just feel so right. you have a lot of customization although missing a few things like hitmaker color and a few others it's pretty fleshed out and quite useful as you just get the info you need in a nice and clean package.
So TLDR: used to hate em now I love em and they are decently customizable.

Now misc I think is really good just because of the amount you are able to do. it includes the usual like a buy bot and bhop settings but what really makes me love this so much is the addition of a custom clan tag changer and freecam (client sided noclip) First off I want to just talk about the clan tag changer. I love llama for making this as I always wished I could change my clan tag while using other cheats to something a bit more unique without having to resort to outside methods. So me being able to change my clan tag to whatever I want in a very easy way is just amazing to me and that alone makes this cheats misc 10x better than any other. And the other thing I really love is freecam. I really feel like this feature doesn't get the love it deserves its client sided noclip and it can be a HUGE advantage in a lot of situations in rage and legit. so for those reasons alone the misc section is already amazing but then alongside that we also have the usual such as fast crouch slide etc so it's just very feature rich and for these reasons I love misc in onetap!

I also believe that when you buy a cheat you should know how the users around you act so i think it's important I go through it. To keep it short this community is great. it's not like other cheats (not naming any names) where the staff are unhelpful the community is toxic and you really can't have a decent conversation anywhere. Onetap is the complete opposite of this. Constantly users/staff helping people on forums. there are nearly always staff online. tickets are responded to quickly. and the community are extremely friendly you can honestly be yourself with everyone on this site pretty much and you will be accepted. Although there will always be a few bad seeds in the bunch the vast majority of users are really nice people and won't insult you for your "uid" or anything of the sort.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a final note I would just like to say thank you to the staff team for all your hard work on this cheat in the last few months it is insanely hard to moderate and look after a cheat of this size and i think I speak for everyone when I say you guys are doing an amazing job with what you do and I can wait to see where the cheat goes in the future!
And a very special thank you to llama because without him this cheat would be nothing and I would not be here writing this review if it wasn't for the endless nights and dedication he has put into the cheat so myself and the community cannot thank you enough for that.

Thanks if you read all of the review I know some people won't agree with all of my points but that's okay happy tapping my friends!

PS: Sorry for any spelling mistakes you may find in this review. I hope my points will still get across to everyone!
-rep makes everyone look lazy

Best review I’ve seen lmao hits every point

Reactions: StuxNet

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
1k8aPVz.png

Reactions: StuxNet