improve autostop

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hyppr

please please please improve autostop, my only issue with this cheat is the spread

resolver n everything else is great

please dont say cfg issue

edit: i dont understand why people are posting clips of dumping people using antibruteforce and fake pitches as proof of a "bad" resolver, I don't know if i need to be more clear but this cheat has a great resolver and my only issue is that it misses more due to spread than other cheats ive used, and most people can agree with this

Last edited:
Reactions: ilyex

NinjaOficial

I've never had any problems with ontap, but lately things are starting to get out of hand.

Resolver's been ignoring slow walking targets with scout and when you have doubletap active it just misses due to spread against targets that are less than 2 meters from you, something that never happened before.

I'm really considering quitting hvh and waiting for a new update to come.

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

ik26e9

I've never had any problems with ontap, but lately things are starting to get out of hand.

Resolver's been ignoring slow walking targets with scout and when you have doubletap active it just misses due to spread against targets that are less than 2 meters from you, something that never happened before.

Zeki#0001
I like coloring text
ok

nou1966

Banned
Try Testing out diffrent multi points and I never usally miss due to spread so im not sure what your issue is

Ryanlawrence742

Zeki#0001
I like coloring text
just force safe point when opponents aare slow walking i promise u u willl atleast get 3ks per round

Reactions: NinjaOficial

Zeki#0001
I like coloring text

if it was targeting head on slow walk that's why you were missing. There is nothing wrong with Onetap, use a script that bodyaims someone that slow walks and your issue is solved.