improve autostop

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

NinjaOficial

if it was targeting head on slow walk that's why you were missing. There is nothing wrong with Onetap, use a script that bodyaims someone that slow walks and your issue is solved.
Onetap prefers to hit head on a slow walking target and can't resolve it => Nothing wrong with Onetap.

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

Onetap prefers to hit head on a slow walking target and can't resolve it => Nothing wrong with Onetap.

Zeki#0001
I like coloring text

It can't decide for you if it should hit the hitbox or not. You need to make a proper config with scripts to make it work.

NinjaOficial

It can't decide for you if it should hit the hitbox or not. You need to make a proper config with scripts to make it work.
Actually, yes he can, that's exactly what the cheat does all the time, you select the hitboxes and it decides where to shoot for himself.
Needing a script to fix a bad behavior isn't good.

Zeki#0001
I like coloring text

Haunter

Subscriber
multiple fake pitch clips and then an antibruteforce one, you can see when ot doesnt switch the angle it hits resolver does basically anything it needs to in desync could be tweaked a bit but videos like this are cring

Reactions: hyppr

leoOze

multiple fake pitch clips and then an antibruteforce one, you can see when ot doesnt switch the angle it hits resolver does basically anything it needs to in desync could be tweaked a bit but videos like this are cring
look and the last clip, i recorded it with vex's all in one antibruteforce (paid), so, don't say it's a antibruteforce issue.
andI have more 50 clips missing in normal situations

Haunter

Subscriber
look and the last clip, i recorded it with vex's all in one antibruteforce (paid), so, don't say it's a antibruteforce issue.
andI have more 50 clips missing in normal situations
u say you are using antibruteforce then say its not an antibruteforce issue? what lol

leoOze

u say you are using antibruteforce then say its not an antibruteforce issue? what lol
it's not a lack of anti-brute.
but guys like u will say:
(if i don't use antibrute:) "u need to use a antibrute script"
(if i use antibrute:) "u can't use antibrute script"

leoOze

do you understand what antibruteforce even means?
with/without antibrute u'll get an excuse to say i'm wrong, that's the reason that I don't report issues

(when i reported on forum, i said to ignore first and second fake pitch's clip)