Hope V4 fixes some issues.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
说实话, 呈现问题的格式是好的。但你选了一些狗屎点那些灰尘上的中夹是无用的, 他有高度和更好的角度, 他让你.剪辑在很长的配置问题, 没有正确边缘, 说实话, 只是更多的狗屎角度给你。

Veysel

what is ur grammar lmao
يا ابن العاهرة يمارس الجنس مع والدتك هل قواعدي أفضل؟ better `? nn say me ur uid on skeet 2020 nothing achieved in life sad, dosnt have skeet pff and talks about sub etc AM ENDE DES TAGES HAB ICH IMMER NOCH MEHR GELD ALS DU IN DER TASCHE DU HUAN.

NinjaOficial

يا ابن العاهرة يمارس الجنس مع والدتك هل قواعدي أفضل؟ better `? nn say me ur uid on skeet 2020 nothing achieved in life sad, dosnt have skeet pff and talks about sub etc AM ENDE DES TAGES HAB ICH IMMER NOCH MEHR GELD ALS DU IN DER TASCHE DU HUAN.
Dude, your grammar gives me eye cancer, please refrain from typing for the rest of your life.

resurgence

Disabled
1) Shit angle, don't expect any cheat to consistently and accurately hit head or even shoulders from those positions, also very config dependent.
2) Same as prior.

3) Fakelag/breaking lag-comp on his re-peek, you really should have just edged here.

4) Note how you are peeking the exact same way as the guy in clip 3 peeked you.
5) Same as prior.

6) What the fuck are you doing?
7) Terrible angle, they have the advantage peeking you, on top of that you shouldn't have moved, died before hitchance was met.
8) You peeked when they weren't visible or even wallbangable? Otherwise same as clip #3.
9) Same as clip 7 except here you weren't even scoped for whatever reason. No-scoping is only beneficial while peeking people because of the extra movement speed.

10) I really don't know what you were trying to accomplish by fakeducking here, but fakeduck accuracy is as good as it can be, not much else to be said.

11) Spread exists and there's lots of minorly wallbangable surfaces on that corner.

12) Spread.

Ryanlawrence742

┌━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┐ 
       │                     My halo worth like 10K                   │       
└━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┘ 
alpha user