Hope V4 fixes some issues.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hexrays

Banned
My month long subscription of onetap is nearing end. I've mostly had a great time using OT but there have been many occasions where the cheat blows a gasket and makes me consider not resubscribing. I'll show them below.

First off is the issue of hitting head.
Although every other cheat (Skeet, AW, Nemesis, etc) is having issues with this right now, I wish OT would take the initiative and try harder instead of being like the others.
Here are two examples of where the head is clearly visible yet OT either misses or doesn't register and shoot at all:

Another issue I have is that the resolver is VERY bipolar. Although not as bipolar as AimWare, I feel OneTap is very close in mediocrity in terms on consistency with the resolver. I've been able to hit very easy shots on people one day and miss entirely or not shoot at all in the exact scenario the next day. Here's a video of OT's resolver correctly resolving a player once, and then failing when re-peeked:

Some other issues include peeking an opponent. This just adds to the showcasing above towards OT needing a resolver overhaul and massive improvement.
I can definitively say this is mainly a coding problem with the cheat, and not the config.
There are times where the cheat is incredible at resolving players and assists in peeking:

And then there's times where it flat out fails:

And there's also some minor fixes that are needed here and there. For instance the accuracy with fakeducking could be improved:

Remaining consistent to mindmg would be nice (My mindmg was at 30. It hit him twice for a total damage of 39)

As well as being able to pick higher damage points in order to finish the kill on players:

Let me know what you guys think regarding what I posted above.

Banshee

Early adopter
My month long subscription of onetap is nearing end. I've mostly had a great time using OT but there have been many occasions where the cheat blows a gasket and makes me consider not resubscribing. I'll show them below.

Although every other cheat (Skeet, AW, Nemesis, etc) is having issues with this right now, I wish OT would take the initiative and try harder instead of being like the others.
Here are two examples of where the head is clearly visible yet OT either misses or doesn't register and shoot at all:

Another issue I have is that the resolver is VERY bipolar. Although not as bipolar as AimWare, I feel OneTap is very close in mediocrity in terms on consistency with the resolver. I've been able to hit very easy shots on people one day and miss entirely or not shoot at all in the exact scenario the next day. Here's a video of OT's resolver correctly resolving a player once, and then failing when re-peeked:

Some other issues include peeking an opponent. This just adds to the showcasing above towards OT needing a resolver overhaul and massive improvement.
I can definitively say this is mainly a coding problem with the cheat, and not the config.
There are times where the cheat is incredible at resolving players and assists in peeking:

And there's also some minor fixes that are needed here and there. For instance the accuracy with fakeducking could be improved:

Remaining consistent to mindmg would be nice (My mindmg was at 30. It hit him twice for a total damage of 39)

As well as being able to pick higher damage points in order to finish the kill on players:

generally a good review where someone actually provided clips (probs for that) the issue is just that you seem to play on a ultrawide monitor so the clips are basically useless...

jackrm

honestly the format to present the problems was fine. But you picked some shit fucking spots. Those mid clips on dust were useless, he had height and the better angle at that, and he was dting you. The clips at long were config issues, not edging properly, and honestly just more shit angles for you.

tropics

Fakeduck accuracy is really the best it can be. There are natural spread misses that come with constant ducking that just can't be avoided. I can't say I've experienced all these resolver issues that you have. I almost always hit head within the first 2 shots. But overall some of the things you said are agreeable and are being looked into. Good review :)

hatsuhaze

honestly the format to present the problems was fine. But you picked some shit fucking spots. Those mid clips on dust were useless, he had height and the better angle at that, and he was dting you. The clips at long were config issues, not edging properly, and honestly just more shit angles for you.
LMAO people are admitting that some of these are actual fucking problems and you're still trying to deny shit?

jackrm

LMAO people are admitting that some of these are actual fucking problems and you're still trying to deny shit?
Not what I was saying, I was saying the clips you showed were shit examples. I even said your format was well presented, but you should have showed actual testing not just random clips that include playstyle issue. I know one tap has issues, my biggest complaint is point scale on pelvis still being broken after 4 months.

usc

seems like a cfg and brain issue my cheat works perfectly fine with the only problem i have is sometimes instead of dt it single shots but its only for far rage and actually helps so idk

literally all of these things happen to me on day to day bases and when something bad and annoying like that happens im instantly thinking of quiting hvh forever

sOsIce21

maans think desync doesnt exist

Gzuz187

Early adopter
imagine said the cheat issue but its safely cfg and playstyle issue
uffya newcommer boy

Veysel

Is CFG issue user and Playstyle issue let me show ur cfg pls i swear u have shit cfg

Am0s

idk if im wrong but i think you made another post couple of days ago shittalking the cheat, correct me if im wrong tho